35.

GET YOUR ONE SHOTS IN!! ONLY 2 DAYS LEFT !!!

"It's okay, Estelle."

"No it's not! He-he fucking said it wasn't going to work after everything was completely fine? I mean we had even fucked-"

"Okay, don't go so into detail." Calum says, running his hands through my hair as I lay my head on his chest, bawling my eyes out.

"I just don't get it." I whisper. I really don't. We were doing so fine before he said that.

"So you're telling me that after some random lady broke into the house he dropped that shit on you?" I nod in response and clench his black t-shirt in my hand, another sob coming out of my mouth.

"Damn. Was he serious about it though?"

"Yes. He told me afterwards that it would be best if I stayed somewhere else for the time being because it wasn't safe for me to be around him. Can you believe that? It's not like he's in a gang or in trouble or just- I love him, Calum. I need him." Tears rapidly stroll down my face, dropping down onto his shirt.

I can't help but think back to when I fully registered those words that he said. I had felt my stomach drop, my heart stopping for a short second before it was quickly thumping again, getting shattered as he added, "And I think it's best if you live somewhere else... just until the time is right."

I didn't say anything, I just nodded and walked up the stairs, waiting until sunrise to pack a duffel bag filled with clothes. The only place that came to mind was Calum's home.

I called him up and he said that I needed to come over. Now I'm laying here on his bed, reminiscing about the previous events, and cuddling into his side. I occasionally choke on a sob and stop crying but then I just start again, his fingers running themselves through my hair as I did.

"This is just temporary, Estelle. I know how much you love him and I know that he loves you as well." His words are kind and genuine. I don't know why I didn't choose Calum. My life would've been so much better; less crying, no spanking, possibly even more happiness.

But I don't love Calum the way I love Luke. Sure, Luke gives me a hard time and yes, he's a lot to deal with but I don't care. I love him. Love overpowers anything and I remind myself that everyday. No matter many times I'm bent over, no matter how many times he yells at me, no matter how many times he makes me feel like shit, I will always love him. It's sort of fucked up but it's true.

I just hope he comes to his senses and let's me back in.

-

"Are you kidding me- no, goodbye guys. I'm leaving."

"Ash, just ignore her." Michael groaned.

"No. She had the nerve to say I wasn't attractive enough to see a boob." Ashton fought back. We were currently at the same movie theater we went to for my birthday. The memory of what happened with me and Luke that night making it's way into my head.

"She's probably not even going to see the same movie as us." Calum said. The little girl from last time was here as well, standing with her group of friends. They walk into the line for The Maze Runner, the same movie we're planning to watch.

"Yeah okay, she's not going to see the same movie right?" Ashton nodded his head towards her, crossing his arms over his chest, slightly pouting his lips.

She ended up sitting in front of us like last time, Ashton rolling his eyes and laying his head on my shoulder, mumbling "Fucking shit man."

"That was a good movie." Michael said as we arrived at Calum's house.

"Estelle called the greevers booger demons." Ash giggles and plops himself down onto the couch.

"They had slime that looked like snot coming out of their mouths-"

"Shut up." Calum chuckled, wrapping his arm around my neck and pulling me down onto the couch with him, kissing my temple while Michael setted up the PlayStation.

They played for hours as I sat on the couch cuddled up to Ashton's side. I had told him what happened and when I finished he immediately pulled me into him, telling me that he loves me and that everything was going to be okay.

I want to believe his words. I want to believe that everything will go back to the way it was, back to when we were completely fine and happy. But there's just something inside of me that doesn't want to believe anything.

My eyes flutter shut, my body cuddling more into Ashton's side as his finger tips graze against my arm. I let go of all the jumbled thoughts as well as Michael's shouts about Calum needing a better defensive line and let myself go into a deep slumber.

"She still means something to me." I hear Calum's voice say. Who was he talking to?

"Yeah but that doesn't mean I'm going to straight up make out with her. You're the one she loves." He continues. Was he talking on the phone?

"Yeah okay and that explains why you said it wouldn't work out between you two and kicked her out? You could've left and let her stay there."

"Stop being a fucking dick, Luke. I don't know what the fuck is going on with you right now but I'm happy Estelle isn't getting dragged into it. She deserves better." He angrily says. I feel the bed dip and I proceed to keep my eyes shut, pretending to be asleep.

"I love you, Estelle. I always have and I always will."

A/n: boring ass chapter im really sorry i have no inspiration but i tried to do my best for you guys and the main plot is soon to be dropped so i need to find ways that can lead up to it

This book will be ending very soon.

Dedicated to vitaminwatur , she's such a darling and her comments are amazing

Forever and Always,

lisette.