26.

How was your day?

I actually spent more than an hour watching a guy spray paint a wall :-) totally worth it though :-)

hopefully there isn't any mistakes, if there is please don't call me out on it.

"We haven't hung out in while."

"Yeah...." I say, not really paying to Calum as I felt a pair of lips attach themselves right below my ear.

"We should hang out..."

I hummed in response his lips made their way from my neck, kissing along my bare shoulder.

He moved his hands up my side, moving to my shoulder before pulling my tank top straps down, placing open mouthed kisses on it.

He wraps one arm around my waist before slipping his hand through the front of my shorts, toying with the waistband of my underwear.

"Estelle." Calum says through the phone, startling me.

I unwrap his arm that was around me, stepping away from him. "Yeah um, what did you say?"

"I asked you if you wanted to hang out today."

"Sure, yours or mine?"

"Mine." He says before telling me he'll see me in a few.

I start to walk out of the kitchen when he pulls me by my arm, pressing me against the wall. I let out a gasp as he places his soft lips against mine. He takes advantage of that gasp and sticks his tongue inside my mouth, battling with mine. My hands move from his chest to his hair, lightly tugging it. He groans against my mouth as I begin to tug his lip ring as well.

I guess he really liked that because the next thing I know, I'm being lifted up from my waist, being pressed against the wall ever harder now. He tangles his fingers into my hair, bucking his hips up as I lightly dig my nails into his back.

He moved his hands up my sides again, slightly lifting my shirt up. My skin was hot against his cold one. Goosebumps rose on my stomach, sending chills up and down my spine as he brushed his hands against my exposed skin. It was incredible how my body reacted so quickly to a simple touch from him.

This time my hips rolled against his, making him groan. My nails preceded digging into his back, driving him absolutely insane. I pulled my lips away from him, digging my face in the crook of his neck, his hips still moving against mine.

"S-stop... I- Calum." I tried to speak but it only came out shakily.

"He can wait." His voice strained.

I couldn't speak a word as moans left my mouth, them being the only sound I could make at this moment. I only shook my head and pulled away from him, unwrapping my legs from his waist.