Explosion

7 years ago...

["Should i..should i stay home after all?"

Koushi grimaced , embracing his sobbing twin as they stayed in the car , their mother and father appearing from the entrance of the elementary building with raged expresion.

"Yes ,you have to."]

===============================

Current..

"..I think we should tell mom , you have to stay homeschooled,"

You gazed to his glistening normal orbs grimacing , gripping on your contact lense case as you stood up from the side of your bed.

"And reset all of these improvements...? I don't think so."

"I won't stop until i can go out eyes bare without any threats and misunderstandings."

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
👫 Sugawara Siblings 👫
🌸 Chapter 25 🌸

💥 ...Explosion... 💥

⚠️TW : Bullying,  blood, snapping , swearings , emotions (lol)
▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

"Daichi-san! Suga-san!"

Suga and Daichi turned warily to the yellings erupting by the end of the hallway , gaining unwanted attentions.By the thrilling tone , Suga knew something was up , and he didn't like that , at all.

His stomach churned.

"Why are you yelling?" Daichi scrutinized his gaze , eyebrow raising at Tanaka , Noya , Kageyama and Hinata who ran up to him with panic painted across their features, fear glinting by their wide eyes.

Those eyes flickered to Koushi's real quick.

"[F/n]-senpai---she..!!"

Koushi felt dread crawling up from the tip of his toes , heart beat skipping with a cold sweat dropping down his chin.

"She's getting beaten up in the middle of the hallway!!"

_____________________________________

5 Minutes ago..

"Gah!!"

You gritted your teeth at the impact , a slap resonating in the abandoned dusty restroom while your head sidedly hit the ceramic tiled walls.

"Try saying that again , bitch," the actual bitch hissed , face leaning towards , smiling her arse off while the girls begind her chuckled wickedly.

What made her drop her smug smile was your turn of face , brows furrowed with a gritted teeth and sharp exhale.

"Two can play that game , monkey face,"