Misunderstanding leads to...

Chirp...chirp..

The sunlight streaming in her curtain is bright, slowly began to awaken the girl who was still on her back without caring about anything in the world, her ears seemed to be covered by an iron gate that would only open when her "Sleeping bar" was full and her dreams ended with a good ending.

"Hum.."

[F/n]'s arm flew to her face , pulling a  hair strand out of her mouth before drowning in her undescribable dream again.

Guess what , her morning's going to be ruined in 10 seconds.

Okay , my bad.

With all those morning wars and late dash to school? Her morning's always ruined.

But not today.(*"NOT TODAY" BTS INTENSIFIES*)

She's going to face something she had always tried to avoid.

"Torihada ga ! Tomaranai ! Inochi ga atsuku moete iru~~ Genkai no saki.. sono saki e--"

TAP!!

Her finger which crept to her phone in force accidentally tapped the red button.

She could admit that it's "an accident" to whoever called her and just sleep again to continue her dream, but because of a weird feeling in her chest this early morning , her concerned ass got up from her bed slowly like a rusty robot , her hand reached for her phone on the table next to her bed.

Her red ruby eyes squinted  in order to look at the caller under the blinding sunlight and with a pair of eyes she had kept close for straight 7 hours.

"Just who....."

1 missed call from "NiShiNa_morelike_NiSHINEEE*".

"Nishi..?"

[F/n] pushed her [A/c] plushie aside and took her phone to her face , trying to call her back but got called first by Nishina.

Meep!

"Ni-"
"[F/N]!!! WHERE ARE YOU?! ARE YOU OKAY?! STAY THERE , I'M COMING OVER?!"

Her loud screeches beat her out of it.

"Nishina,  what the hell..? Please don't break my membrana timpani this early..." [F/n] groggily hugged her [A/c] body pillow , snuggling her head to the pillow reluctantly without any care in the world.

"NO...NO! THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO SLEEP.[F/N], REMEMBER OIKAWA T-RASH-OORU?? CHECK THIS PHOTO I SENT YOU!"

Starting to feel anxious , [F/n] reached back to her phone , opening the LINE and straight up clicked on her chat with Nishina , failed to realize that Nishina knew his name although she had never told her anything about him.

She had sent a picture.

A picture of Oikawa Tooru's LINE profile , with his own name as his username and a narcisstic bio , and what's catching her eyes--

Her red ruby eyes.

Staring back at her from the circle template of his profile picture.

Blood drains from her head as she proceeded through her mind about what had happened.Her heartbeats echoed loudly that she felt like even Koushi can even hear it from his room.

Her vision started to get blurry , sweats rolling down her temple in such a short time.Her hand trembled and her phone slipped out of her hand , but her mind's already occupied on something else.

"[F/N]?? [F/N] ??!" Nishina's concerned shouting left unheard by [F/n], as the girl has buried her head in her pillow , with trembling body , enxiety devouring her sane mind.