Hustle Day at the Anime Con!

************************************

"[F/n] , are you okay? What happened to your cheeks?" Koushi nii caressed my swollen cheeks , his eyes roamed around my hands and legs to check if there are more bruises.And thankfully , there aren't.

"Koushi nii , i'm alright.I slipped and fell at the stairs.That's all," I answered , my words muffled because of the big puffy swollen cheeks.

"YOU FELL FROM THE STAIRS?!" Koushi nii's eyes jumped out from the place , and I flinched."No , nii-chan , I just stepped on the first stair , and then slipped.My cheeks hit the railings , but it doesn't hurt anymore," I explained.He blinked and exhaled long , and patted my shoulder.

"Okay then , let's go to infirmary." He commanded , pulling my small wrist along  the light blue painted hallway, to the red door on the corner.

"Tarii-sensei~" Koushi nii knocked at the door , and a young woman we knew really good as Tarii-sensei opened the door , and gawked at my squirrel like face.

"[F/n]-chan , what happened to your cheeks?"

"I slipped at the stairs, Tami-sensei,"

She tilted her head and squinted her eyes on my cheeks , as I feel nervous.

"Okay , sit here," she motioned to the small blue chair.I sat down , and she approached her shelf  , before turning to Koushi nii.

"Koushi, how about you wait outside? If you wait here , she will distracted when I apply her medicine," she chuckled.

Koushi nii waved sheepishly to me before closing the door behind him and throwing himself at the row of chairs outside.

~~~~~

"Here , done," she exhaled , and I wiggling my body in freedom , after sitting in the same position for 15 minutes.

"Arigato, Tarii-sensei!"

"Your welcome," she smiled.But her smile dropped in a second , to a hesitate manner , biting her lips.

"Tarii-sensei? What's the matter?"

She shook her head.

"If you need to talk about your problems , you can always ask me for advices, okay? Don't make excuses.It can be worse," she nagged , but I flinched at her words.

"You , knew?"

She smiled and replied.

"Yes , and I knew clearly that it wasn't because you fell from stairs," she said , not bothering to look at me.She's busy arranging her medicines.

"Oh...okay..Thank you , Tarii-sensei," I thanked , and walked out of the room.

"[F/n] , is it still hurt?" Koushi nii worriedly asked me.

"Uh , no.." I muttered , my voice trailed off.

"Oh," he hummed."Be carefull next time, Okay?"

"Hai!"

I laughed together with him , already forgoting my messy backpack scattering in the bathroom , along with the other girls , ripping it into pieces after I escaped the bathroom.

I smiled weakly at Koushi nii's joke , and swatted my thoughts away.

Will this even end ?

"Of course , you dummie~~!!" Koushi pulled me from my warm bed , and I flinched.

"Finally , you wake up , you lazy sloth," he sighed in exhaustion.