《 A series of problems 》part 2

*its up to you , you can tap on the music on any part of the fanfic.You can start now too :)*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"All of you will most likely become stronger!! Much stronger!!"

"......"

"SORRY!!!!! THAT WAS A LITTLE TOO POETIC!!!!" The dark curly haired man flailed his arms around in embarrassment, as the highschool boys on his sight blinked in surprise."ARE YOU TURNED OFF????"

"No no no no, of course not!" Daichi assured their supervisor, before bowing thankfully to him , followed by the others.

"THANK YOU!!"

"O-Oh , yeah,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That's soooooo creepy.."

A certain girl shivered as she recalled the stare she received from the brunette from the opposite team.

These guys are scary I swear...This is why i don't step out of the house for almost 7 years...

Clack.

Someone? Maybe it's the school's recess time? I should go back to the team before there's a lot of people..

The girl stood up and opened the lock of the stall , but the door won't open.

"Eh , the door...is locked from outside..?"

SPLASH!!

".....eh?"

The girl pulled her hand , that hovered on the door lock , and touched her hair.

Wet.

"...huh?"

She looked downwards to her tracksuit , which is soaked wet, and realized the pieces of trash on the floor , floating on the stall floor , flooded by stinky water.

Did.....I just get...

"Ah , sorry. I thought the trash is in this bathroom stall, so I just joined this one in,"

THUMP.

THUMP.

THUMP.

She recognized the tone so well.

Venomous...

Menacing....

Sarcastic....

She realized what just happened on her.