《A series of problems》part 1

Aoba Johsai Gymnasium:
12.38

"Somehow , I felt like he's going to let out a salty remark," i mumbled to myself , but caught Koushi's attention.

"What do you mean?" Koushi snickered at my squinted eyes.My gaze won't falter from the blond first year.

And then , as if on cue , the tallest first year scowled at his own hand , after scoring a point.

"Your tosses are too accurate.It gives me the creeps," the first year confirmed my suspicious , making a vein pop on the first year setter's temple.

"WHAT?!"

"Can he actually stop being salty for at least once...?" I frowned as I saw the blond first year , scowling at Kageyama in the middle of the match.

Koushi just scratched his nape sheepishly , before sitting next to me on the bench.

"Well , it'll gradually gotten better in time.Besides , nothing to worry now.At least Hinata had got better.Though we're a bit left behind back then," he sweatdropped as we both turned to the score board across us.

19 - 17

Karasuno - Aoba Johsai(1)

"A bit...? I don't think it was just a bit," I facepalmed."We lost the first set...And I don't think we're already safe either..." My voice trailed off as I recalled the moment before the time out ended...

「"Wait..I'll refill the bottles later," I bowed my head in an apologetic manner before dashing to the bag on the bench , planning on grabbing some energy jellies for the regulars.

"There's five....I think its enou-"

"5# isn't looking at the ball at all," a deep huff and twitch of annoyance emanated from the other side of the net , and I glanced on the corner o my eyes , catching the figures of the Aoba Johsai players and two coaches.

Now that I realized, they are only a few meters away..

I blinked several times ,before shaking my head.

"No , I'm not supposed to eavesdrop their strategies-"

"I think Kageyama pinpoint tossed the ball directly to the point where he was about to swing," Another collected voice reached my ears , and I widened my eyes.

"They knew already...." I glanced at them silently in disbelief , before taking my leave right when one of the players mumbled a loud enough 'Is that even possible'.

I turned to see Hinata , who's struggling to get back his water bottle , which is shoved to his cheek by Tsukishima , who once again had prepared a stack of sarcastic lines.

"Wanna drink? Oh sorry , your face is lower than I thought.."

I deadpanned at the fighting first years , before walking around the team to offer some energy jellies.」