There's two type of people

Cobwebs.

Cracking walls.

Shadows.

You clearly remembered how humid and dark the inhibited house was.

A big hole displayed on the ceiling through the second floor and the roof shoots sunrays into the nature owned house adding more creeps as you tried to look for a way out.

You were absolutely terrified over what happened.

You were just calming your breaths, since you were always quarantined and you rarely excercise.

You wear a mask and put on sunglasses and a hoodie , running behind Koushi and your mom.

Until you looked up and they weren't there anymore.

You tried to look around to the nearest path and appeared near a house only to check in it and locked as the wind pulled and broke the door hinges.

The kind of fear that you felt that day as a kid....

Were nothing like this.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

🥀Sugawara Siblings🥀
~.Chapter 21.~

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

["Are....?" A soft voice emanated behind a wall , sending intant shivers to the girl in mask and glasses.

"HYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!"

The scream successfully sent a painful ringing at the brunette lil boy.

But not just him.

The spikey haired boy with a beetle catcher net ,clasped on his ears tightly as he peeked over who has his annoying bestfriend found.

"Huh...? A little girl..?"

He sighed , raised an eyebrow at the little girl shivering almost peeing herself.

"Aishh....i thought it's the securities..." the brunette shrugged at his spikey haired friend , who has a bandage on his nose.

"You dumbass , look what you have done! You made the little girl cry!!" The one with bandage slapped the brunette on the back , putting down his net and approached the little girl as the brunette screeches in dramatic agony in the back.