Truth Revealed

Name...?

Sugawara [F/n].

....

Someone's in a big trouble.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Chapter 20:

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

"..[F/n].I know that friend of yours moved , but it has been a month and you can't just live your days grimly like that," her mother knocked on her daughter's door softly , letting her soothing voice slipped in through the gaps on the doorframe.

On her arm , a breakfast tray awaits , inviting their smell in the small girl's room but she seemed to be able to hold back.

"[F/n] , after you eat these..let's go jogging with mom and Koushi , yeah..? Papa won't be home until late night," She offered her wih tone laced with sincerity , chuckle escaping her lips while the elementary girl opened her door just a little for her big red eyes to show between the gaps.

She had always known what her children's fear and love.How her children love volleyball just like she did in highschool , how they are actually bright and cheerful kids just like their father when he was a child, and how her kids actually feared their father.

Their father is an actually cheerful man , but turned stricter since they have children.The fact that one of their twin children posseses weird red colored iris , and how much the neighborhood seemed to believe too much in supersitions and myths made himself turn into his family's shield , puting extra work in that since one of their family members is extraordinary.

When he knew she got bullied in kindergarten and the beginning of elementary, he started to ban her from doing much works outside the house and called teacher to their house instead , one who feared God and not Myths or stupid belief.

And moved.

No volleyballs , just an indoor hobbies.Drawing, playing guitar , cooking , and others.The closeness between the twin brother and sister also effects her will to explore the outside world.That's why , he felt better to be hated by his children than to let them suffer under the stereotypes and discrimination of the outside people.

So he set them apart.

In one roof , but limited face to face meeting.

"...is that alright..?"

Her mother giggled at her daughter's adorable drooped face.She lowered herself down and patted her daughter on the head.

"It's okay as long you stay close with Koushi and mom.Don't stray away without mom like last time , understand..?"