Three on Three

Kuu:  This chapter might be the longest of all..Though most of it is the match between Hinata Kageyama and Tsukishima Yamaguchi.

Enjoy~~!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(DONT TOUCH THE MUSIC YET )

It's finally the day , where the three on three match will held.

Hinata and Kageyama have been practicing a lot , and today , they already prepared.

Well , at least that's what I thought , until I reached the gym in early morning.

"UWOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

A screech echoed from across the yard , Koushi and I both squinting our eyes , and spotted the two new first years racing , towards the gym.

"Amazing..They are veeery amazing," I shook my head in a sarcastic way, while Koushi sweatdropped.

We finally get in , and put our belongings.

I wore a pink and black tracksuit , while Koushi wore his own Karasuno tracksuit.

The tall megane and the green haired male had arrived , and the others were stretching

"Ohayo," Shimizu-san entered the gym , and Tanaka-san eagerly greeted her.

"There's a beautiful girl here..! Is she a manager?" Hinata cooed , turning to Kageyama , who doesn't give a fuck.

I am forgotten..... :")

"Ah , [F/n]-senpai! Are you going to be our manager??" Hinata turned to me , and I muttered a small 'probably'.

"Alright , let's get started.I'm in Tsukishima's team," Daichi-san announced as he joined Tsukishima and Yamaguchi on the other side of the net.

Both of their gazes met mine , before they averted their gaze somewhere else.

"Captain's in his team?!" Hinata growled.The third year only chuckled.

"It's OK , Tanaka's attacks are better than mine," he assured."But still , I wont go easy on you,"

Suddenly , the tall megane ducked to Daichi-san and pretended to whisper.

"The shortie or Tanaka-san , which one should I destroy- block first? Ah right , I also want to see the 'King' lose," he sneers.Hinata turned with a bitter face , while Tanaka's left ear expanded 3 times bigger than usual.

He heard that..

"Tsukki , they can hear you , it's not good!" Yamaguchi screeches , and the taller male twitched his lips in annoyance."I'm doing it on purpose so they can hear me," he added."I hope they just stop acting cool and such,"

What a saltass...

"Tsukishima , you talk too harsh," Daichi-san sweatdropped.

"What's more , the 'King' who has been left by his slaves," He remarked , and I saw Tanaka walking dramaticly like a spoiled girl to the other two first years.