Against the World

"[F/n]..? [F/n] , are you listening to me? Hey!"

The voice beyond the call mumbled incoherent curse words , beeping as the call ended urgently.

As much as you wanted to pick up the phone , you cannot.

The girls standing before you clearly doesn't allow that.

"You bitch,"

She growled.

"Look at me."

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

🥀S.S. Chap 21 :Against the World🥀

▪︎ Part 1 ▪︎

*TW : bullying , fake blood , curse words*
⚠️⚠️

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

You knew something was wrong when you heard multiple notifications from your phone in early morning.

Not that your life is a mistake from the start.

So when you kicked away your blanket , regain your conciousness and open the curtain to see your screen phone in dark room , you can only sigh at the twitter notifications.

You have predicted this.

Megu

'She's the one ? You fucker.'
05.43

Bitxhyouthot

'I'd say that Oikawa-sama's taste dropped really low this time.'
05.43

Oikawa-sxmx

'Lmao u mean me? Jkjk but shouldn't we really do smthn w/ this piece of autistic disabled shit?'
05.43

Inari

'Lol who?'
05.44

Mondanai

'Who else? This Sugawara thot'
05.44

Stfubxxxh

'So the rumour going that she cheated on her fiancee with Oikawa-sana is true? HAHA KICK HER FLATASS'
05.44

Inari

'Wait no shit i didn't know that shit.Wydm w/ disabled?'
05.44

Mondanai

'https://my.w.tt/C3CVDXvei1'
thats the proof tweet.She has weird disease of miscolored eyes or whatev.
05.44

Inari

'Sick psycho slut.'
05.46

(Tap to look for 99+ other notifications)

A groan left your lips as you threw the phone to the bed , hands gripping on your hair.

So much for wanting to be a figure character.