🔥 Flicker 🔥

Side note: Forgive me for the long taking update for this chapter:")
____________________________________

"Isn't that the girl in his profile picture..?"

It's the 15th same comments so far...!!

A certain girl thought with droplets of sweat, rolling down her cheeks.Her legs took her walking amongst the crowd with eyes managed to look straight forward without glancing at the whispering students even any bit.

It has only been a few hours after the very simple looking incident "done unpurposely" but it sure came out differently when a famous flirt did that.

All he did was change his profile pic with a picture of her with her rare dark red eyes exposed which she never knew where he got that from, either purposely or not.

Probably from Shiho.

Yet now , the one who felt the burden and pressures is her.

Isn't this unfair..?

With unnoticed trembling fists , she kept walking along the hallway , with Koushi right in front of her.His hazel brown glanced at his twin every few seconds , concern painted on his face.

Koushi had somehow concluded that the rumours had just started amongst Oikawa's hardcore fans , and just became whispers among Karasuno students.The males of Karasuno,  especially,  seemed to be ignorant to the rumour.

It's just the beginning , students are mostly confused over how the Aoba Johsai's handsome flirter knew and particularly has her photo.

Second , the fact that [F/n]'s eyes in there was clearly red....dark.Red eyes are very rare or even unusual , that the students mostly thought that she wore softlenses.

That's why currently , the males are not interested with the rumour , and the attracted ones are the hardcore fans.

And to slowly solve this problem , they have to talk to the main problem.

Oikawa Tooru.

But they can't in the moment , and fortunately, they have a certain "spy agent" in the same school as Oiks.

Kanagawa Shiho.

[F/n] fidgeted as she entered the class with Koushi , waving back her hands at some of the girls who apologized yesterday before sitting down on her desk , mentally slapping herself to prepare for a day wilder than usual.

Worries danced all over her mind , her thoughts laced with madness and concern , waiting for any confrontation result and responsibility charge answer from her calm and reserved bestfriend.

What worried her was the fact that Shiho was a very peace liking guy , who can't actually fight and is secretly just a calm nerd.

Will he be able to bargain or even sue him about this problem...??

The same question looped inside Shiho's head like a chant as he stomped to a certain third year classroom where he's assigned at.

The first one to got his eyes landed on wasn't his desk nor chair.

A certain brunette , who's lazily checking out Twitter.His brown glimmering eyes shot up from his phone screen to Shiho's brown ones real quick , making the shorter male flinch as he waved and laughed.

Shiho cursed himself silently.

I'm not good at confronting people..

Maybe later,  I'll talk to him..

With uneasy demeanor , he sat down and just read Koushi and [F/n]'s message again and again.

Apparently [F/n] got hyperventilated this morning since Oikawa "unpurposely" put her in his profpic instead of his picture.And what's worse , is that her red dark ruby eyes are out in the open.