Two new people in a day..

"Ugh..."

[F/n] sniffed once more before eating her soup slowly.

Koushi sat next to her , patting her back in a comforting manner.

Her actual red eyes looked numb , while her face is pale as snow.

Koushi sighed quietly , worried about his sick looking twin sister.His eyes directed to his sister's trembling fingers , barely holding the spoon correctly.

"[F/n] , you can't stay like this , alright? You're exaggerating," Koushi advised."There's no reason for him threaten you , [F/n].CHILL,"

[F/n] just sat there , still holding her spoon.

She looked at her soup while inhaling roughly , before standing up and bringing her soup to the sink , pouring the remaining to the trash.

Koushi sighed , before walking himself to the bathroom.

"I'll go take a bath first.We're leaving in 30 minutes,"

A loud thud emanated from the hallway , while the only sounds inside he house is only the water running in he bathroom.

[F/n] just nodded slightly, before washing her dirty bowl.

Her trembling hands caught her attention , making her scrunch her nose before clenching her hands in force.

The remaining walk to school was silent and awkward , due to her unusual condition and Koushi who doesn't know what else to say.

"Hei , Sugawara-kun!"

"Hei , Nao-San," Koushi waved back to the girl who just passed him , before glancing worriedly at his twin sister again.

[F/n] took off her shoes and put them in the locker , before throwing the school shoes reluctantly to the carpeted floor , sighing as she locked her shoe locker back.

"Oy , Sugawara!!"

The  twins turned their heads to the cheerful voices , meeting the gazes of a group of girls , waving excitedly.

None of the twins knew which one of them were called , so they both waved anyway.

The twins noticed the slight discomfort in their gazes as they lowered their  hands, but none of them cares.

Koushi turned back to her twin sister , who just reluctantly put her shoes on with a pale face.

"...[F/n].."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So , if f(x) = 2x-3 , and (fog)(x)= 6x²-3 , can anybody point out the g(x)?" Miss Shimamura  turned from the whiteboard to the students who groaned silently , as they knew the playful tone of the teacher.

Everybody's anxiety : appointed to the front of the class.

So that moment, the math book became the object of everybody's interest , as their gazes avoided the young blue eyes of the eldest woman in the room.

"Hmmm...."

Ah , yes. That concerning seconds. The deciding period of life and death.

"Sugawara...?"

If you listen closely , you can hear the twin's hearts skipped a beat.

The two grey haired siblings turned to each other with panicked expression, raising their eyebrows with pursed lips.

As if their gazes said: