Shiho & Nishina

"Uh....wow..." I muttered to myself , a bit suprised at the view.

After the principal discussed with Daichi , he gave both of them a dangerous warning and what's more , his level 9999 stern look , which sent shivers even to Koushi and Tanaka, and I screamed internally.

The first years kicked out , and the other club members started to come one by one.

There's.....2..3..4..5.. 6 people in here , exclude those first years.They don't have any coach...or manager?

But right when I wondered about 'manager', the door was slide open and Tanaka eagerly greeted the dark blue haired girl who entered the gym with such a grace.She had a mole near her lips , and she slowly but sure walked to the bench , placing her bag down after ignoring Tanaka and Koushi which giving the kicked first years a victorious face.

She must be the Shimizu Kiyoko Koushi's been telling me.

I stood up to greet the gorgeous girl , but before my ass can kiss goodbye to the warm bench , she already stood in front of me.

"Um, is there anything I can help?" The girl asked with an elegant tone.

Oh god I swear..She's really beautiful that girls might be gay..But Not for me.I already have  [A/c].

"Oh..I am a twin of someone in this volleyball team," I introduced half heartedly."I only came to watch him,"

The girl looked at me amazed , and looked around.

"My name's [F/n] , you can guess my twin," I grinned awkwardly.The glasses girl looked around , scanning each boys in the room.

"Are you a twin of a first year? None of the first years are here, except the two in front the gym door," she pointed at the noisy duo which jumped to peek through the window.

"N-No.." I sweatdropped.

Why did no one notice the similarity between me and Koushi? We had the same hair colour, same skin colour, and same face.We both even have moles!

"Did I not resemble anyone?" I hesitantly asked, but the girl shook her head as a no.

I slumped my shoulders down , feeling my soul fly away.

" My twin is a third year, so do I," I explained carefully, pressuring every syllables.

The girl gave me a shocked face, and now her vision is all on the two third years.

"Sugawara's....twin sister??" She guessed, turned back to me , suprised.

Her eyes widen more at my nod.

"I don't know what makes every people disbelieve our similarities.I mean..we have the same hair colour.." I whined.

The girl looked back and forth , between me and Koushi.

"Now that you mention it , you both had the same hair colour," she mumbled.I let my soul escaped my body as the girl quickly grabbed my soul and sank it back to my body.

"What makes people disbelieve us as twins?" I shrugged, sighed.

The girl thought for a while , then sat next to me.

"Well...maybe because your personalities," she told.

"What's with our personalities?" I turned to her.Despite my fear of aggressive, stern and harsh people, she doesn't scare me at all.

"At first , people who looked at him will know how cheerful and doting friend he is.But you..'re a little shy, for me, now that I look closely , you both looked the same..And I think that's everybody's first impression of both of you.Maybe if you be more confident...or smile a lot.." she suggested awkwardly, but her confessions calm my heart.