Anyway the Wind Blows, Terrinette

I decided to transfer this from my Miraculous beyond story to here since it seems more appropriate to do so. I plan on deleting it from the other book soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Baby tonight is gentle and light and coming from the rest.

It's been two years since Terry met Marinette and their relationship brought out the best of him as Terry and Batman unlike Bruce who was a recluse to his own children.

Girl yesterday nearly blew us away tomorrow is anybody's guess.

Oh you never know life is an uncertain road take you high and take you low. But don't you worry baby.

The two had been through thick and thin. Terry helped her heal from Paris and Marinette helped him with his struggles as Batman. Lila, Red Hood, Joker, Damian, the Justice Lords, Adrien, Alya they had each other's backs through it all. Even when he lost his memory.

The two were there for one another through it all.

I'll go anywhere as long as you're there.

Anyway the wind blows.

Nada parbat, the arctic, outer space, even when Chronos turned Gotham into a living history playground. They were there for one another.

I'll be by your side for the rest of your life, anyway the wind blows.

Now neither one knew when the relationship changed from boyfriend girlfriend to they're the one, soulmates, intended etc. But as time passed their dynamic changed.

Girl I don't mind what zip code we find, our mail delivered to.

If I could wake up with you that's enough don't care about the latitude.

For their third year anniversary Marinette proposed that they moved in together. Which made Miss Mcginnis gush in happiness over a possible wedding in the near future.

But for Terry falling asleep with Marinette in his arms and waking up to she her goddess face every morning was worth the evening beatings he received as Batman from his rouge's gallery. Cause the love of his life was safe.

Oh you never know life's an uncertain road take you high and take you low, but don't you worry baby.

I'll go anywhere as long as your there.

Anyway the wind blows.

I'll be by your side for the rest of your life.

Anyway the wind blows.

Terry made his way down town he was a man on a mission after all. For the fifth anniversary Terry Mcginnis was going to propose to Marinette Dupain-Cheng.

He'd already told Bruce, Mat, Max, Dana, Chloe, Nino, Luka, Kagami, Jason, Dick, Tim, Barbara, Damian, and of course Marinette's parents. All of whom approved of the idea. His mother had died two years ago no thanks to the Justice Lords.

But he knew that his mother would have given her approval.

Hold on baby, Hold on tight I'm taken this ride with you.

Terry got a simple yet elegant ring with Chloe's seal of approval to propose to Marinette. Two days later he proposed and the answer was an immediate yes.

Oh baby I'm taken this ride I'm taken this ride with you

A year of planning from the cake to the honeymoon. The dress to the flowers. The venue to the reception. Everything was finally in order for the big day.

Terry and Marinette were both emotional wrecks thinking that the worst might happen. If it hadn't been for Nino and Chloe there might not have been a wedding. Cause after all it's not everyday that a world renowned fashion designer marries the future CEO of Wayne Enterprises you know.

Nino and Chloe were best man and maid of honor for this seeing as how Matt wasn't old enough and Chloe was Marinette's best friend. Vows were exchanged and the rings given. And yes Terry did start crying when he saw Marinette in her dress.

There was a small problem in the form of Marinette's old class as they tried to force their way into the wedding. If it hadn't been for security they'd have gotten in. The entire class was slammed with so many lawsuits that they were quite literally swimming in paperwork as they were hauled away from the wedding in handcuffs. Adrien even got a restraining order for sexual assault at the wedding.

At the reception Home Free's Anyway the wind blows started playing for their first dance as husband and wife.

I'll go anywhere as long as you're there

Anyway the wind blows

I'll be by your side for the rest of your life

Anyway the wind blows.

Terry and Marinette danced to the music both filled with immeasurable joy. For today marked the beginning of a whole new chapter in their lives.

The two quietly sang the lines as they danced to the tune.

I'll go anywhere as long as you're there

Anyway the wind blows

I'll be by your side for the rest of your life

Anyway the wind blows.

As the song ended Terry dipped Marinette into a kiss which drove the guests nuts with tears and rounds of applause.

It was now officially the beginning of the new chapter in both lives as Mr. and Mrs. Mcginnis.