It's Your Love, Dicknette

Dancing in the dark
Middle of the night
Taking your heart
And holding it tight

It has been eight years since Dick had met Marinette. They met at one of Bruce's Charity Gala's he was with Bruce as his ward back when he was Robin she had come with her Honorary Uncle Jagged Stone as his designer MDC. When they first met sparks flew literally and metaphorically since Two face just had to attack the gala when they met. But when the next gala came around Dick got the courage to ask her to dance after teasing from his younger brothers Tim and Jason about how he couldn't ask her for a dance. 

Emotional touch

Touching my skin
And askin' you to do
What you've been doing
All over again

At first it was her friendship that brought him from his dark thoughts about what happened that fateful day when his family fell. She might not have experienced it but she was extremely empathetic to him.

Oh, it's a beautiful thing

Don't think I can keep it all in
I just gotta let you know
What it is that won't let me go

After three years he finally asked her out officially to which she said yes.

It's your love

It just does something to me
It sends a shock right through me
I can't get enough
And if you wonder
About the spell I'm under
Oh it's your love

At first his family thought that he was bewitched by her after Diana said she was the Miraculous guardian. But when it was proven that the only spell he was under was that of time. They accepted that she had his heart.

Better than I was

More than I am
And all of this happened
By taking your hand
And who I am now
Is who I wanted to be
And now that we're together
I'm stronger than ever, I'm happy and free

When he left Robin for Nightwing he had her strength to back him up. Even if his first outfit she burned then ripped him a new one when he came home after that first patrol. But she made it up by making him a newer outfit that suited him much better than the Disco wing suit.  But he never felt any freer or happier than when he was with her.

Oh, it's a beautiful thing

Don't think I can keep it all in (oh oh)
And if you ask me why I've changed
All I gotta do is say your sweet name

When Bruce was presumed dead she helped him keep his center and not fall over the edge like Bruce had. She even assisted with Damian which he still praises her for,even if he's a bit jealous that Damian called her by her first name. Then the events of Spyral she didn't leave him or believe that he was dead for a single second unlike Barbra and Kor'i who said that they loved him. When he had been with Spyral for nearly a year he told her the truth, she slapped him for that. But he still loved her and explained why he did this for her.

It's your love

It just does something to me
It sends a shock right through me
I can't get enough
And if you wonder
About the spell I'm under
Oh it's your love

After Spyral had been taken down he went to the closest jewelry shop and bought her a ring to propose to her with. And on their seventh anniversary, on which a gala had been taking place like those seven years ago, he proposed to her out in the Rose awning to be his wife. To which she said yes. 

(Woah oh baby)

(Oh, oh, oh)Oh, it's a beautiful thing
Don't think I can keep it all in
I just gotta let you know
What it is that won't let me go

After a year planning it was time for the wedding. Dick had invited Hailey and the people who knew him from his circus days to the wedding at Marinette's insistence.  Dick was currently waiting at the end of the isle for Marrinette and her Father, Tom. When he saw her he fell deeper in love with her than ever before.  Jagged, after trying and failing to get him not to work during their wedding by singing, was singing It's Your Love by Tim McGraw and Faith Hill as Marrinette was walked down the isle. 

It's your love

It just does something to me
It sends a shock right through me
I can't get enough
(Oh) And if you wonder
About the spell I'm under

Just as the song ended Marrinette was handed off to Dick. "Take care of her son" Tom told him before walking off to sit with his crying wife.

Oh it's your love

Vows and rings were exchanged. Upon the word of the Justice of the peace their marriage was sealed with a kiss. Cheers erupted from around the venue as they celebrated their marriage. As for the couple, they were looking forward to the many years ahead of them as husband and wife. 

"It's your love," Marinette whispered to him once they broke apart a smile clear on her face.

"It's your love" Dick told her returning the smile with one of his own before nuzzling into her very  much looking forward to the years to come with her by his side.