Princess Bride Part 3

Alfred finally came back after thirty minutes with a plate of sandwiches, several cups pf hot cocoa, and four bowls of soup. Jason and Dick were on the floor fighting poor Tim had been dragged into the squabble.

He set the tray on the table before looking outside at the Hurricane brewing outside. The pounding rain, howling wind, the rumble if thunder followed by the cracking whips of lightning. "Shall we proceed then?" Alfred asked taking his seat again along with the book.

"Yes please" Dick smiled scrambling to his seat.

"About time" Jason smiled grabbing a blanket and a sandwich.

Tim huffed as his brothers finally got off of him. "Please" He sighed grabbing a cup of cocoa.

It might not be coffee, but better than nothing. Alfred cleared his throat before continuing from were he'd left off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alya, Damian, Billy, and Marinette traveled to the Guilder frontier even in the dead of night. "We'll reach the cliffs by dawn" Alya said as she sat down on a small chair.

Damian was at the rudder looking behind them. Billy was keeping an eye on a now conscious Marinette. "Why are you doing that?" Alya asked

"Are you sure nobody is following us?" Damian asked

"That would be inconceivable" Alya said a smile drawn upon her face.

"Despite what you think, you will be caught. And when you are the prince will see you all hanged" Marinette said with confidence.

"Of all the necks on this boat highness" Alya sneered glaring at the girl, "The one you should be worrying about is your own"

Damian looked behind them again. "Stop doing that we can relax it's almost over" Alya told him

"You sure nobody is following us?" Damian asked once again pointing behind them.

"As I told you it would be absolutely, totally and in all other ways  inconceivable. No one in Guilder knows what we've done and no one in Florin could have gotten here so fast" Alya proudly stated as she leaned back against the side of the boat with her eyes closed for a few seconds then turning to face Damian, "Out of curiosity, why do you ask?"

"No reason. Suddenly I happened to look behind us and something is there" Damian said simply

"WHAT!" Alya all but screeched going to join Damian by the rudder.

She looked out and saw a ship much like the one they'd taken. "Probably some local fisherman out for a pleasure cruise at night through eel-infested waters" Alya said

Marinette rolled her eyes and since Billy had taken his sight off of her she quickly made her way to the side of the ship that was now empty and jumped over board. She began swimming for her life.

"What-? Go in! Get After her" Alya demanded since she couldn't swim.

"I don't swim" Damian said shrugging his shoulders.

"I only doggy paddle" Billy said doing the motion

Alya once again shrieked, "VEER LEFT!" She ordered, "LEFT!LEFT!"

Marinette kept swimming away till she heard an unearthly shriek coming from some where nearby. "Do you know what that sound is highness?" Alya asked sarcasm in her voice as the shrieking continued, "Those are the Shrieking eels! They always grow louder when they are about to feast on human flesh"