X-Men x DC (Scott Summers)

This was a one shot suggested by my sister. This does not involve Marinette at all. This will most likely be a one off for me unless more is asked for by demand of you readers. I'll apologize now for any mistakes I've made now rather than later

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bruce sat in his chair as he held a piece of paper in his hands. His sister, who he hadn't seen since the system separated them after their parents deaths, had died in a plane crash with her husband and one of her sons. He had two nephews and he didn't even know about it. He let tears freely fall from his eyes as he read on. His nephew though Scott age 7 was alive, and up until three days ago was in a coma that doctors didn't think he'd wake up from.

Was he upset that they didn't contact him sooner? Yes  he was. "Alfred pack my bags I have a nephew to go see" Bruce told Alfred.

"Already packed and the pilot has been called and informed of your departure" Alfred told him "I on the other hand will prepare a room to be ready upon your return for Master Scott"  

Bruce left for New York and within 48 hours he had sole custody of his nephew Scott.

Scott was surprised that he had any family especially since his parents never had pictures of any of their family members hanging anywhere in the house so he'd assumed that both of his parents had been only children. So when he heard that his mother had a brother that she hadn't been in contact with since she was twelve when his grandparents died.

Now the man he now knew for certain, thanks to a DNA test, was his mothers younger brother or his uncle was adopting him. The man had stiffened up when he saw him, "You look exactly like your mother did at that age" Bruce had told him after three minutes of silence.

Scott gave him an uncomfortable smile at that. Not three days later he moved into the Wayne manor where he met Alfred. He settled rather easily into life at the manor and began attending Gotham Academy.

When Scott was eight he found out about Bruce being Batman after a rather rancid encounter with Ra's al Ghual's daughter Talia. Even though he wasn't interested in crime fighting he was interested in learning how to fight. He made a deal with his uncle to be back up just in case something during patrol went south.

When Scott was nine he attended the circus with Bruce when the Flying Grayson's. Three months later Dick Grayson was brought into his life. He was around for the kid whenever Bruce couldn't be, which before Dick found out that Bruce was Batman was a lot. So Dick became Robin.

When he was ten and Dick was eight, Bruce had gone out on his own because Dick had gotten sick with the cold that had been going around the school recently. He came back with another kid. At this point Scott could confirm for a fact that his Uncle/Father was a dangerous adopt-a-holic. Which was a good thing compared to the other scumbags of Gotham. The kid's name was Jason Todd and he was six years old when Bruce brought him into the manor.

Trouble really didn't begin till Jason slowly started to take over the Robin Mantel whenever Dick couldn't take it up for reasons beyond Dick's control(Sick, severely injured on last patrol, Missions with the other protegees of the other members of the League that took precedence) the list was extensive.

That was when the stress started pilling onto Scott as Bruce and his brothers where expecting to much out of him. 

Then when he turned eleven a kid who looked way to small for his age (which was 5). The kid looked small enough to be a three year old, found out about Bruce and the others night time activities. It was a migraine that didn't go away for three weeks even with Alfred's help. Thus began the long introduction to the family of the one known as Tim Drake.