New Years Surprises

(Crossover of sorts)

Jon flew to the top of the Eiffel tower just an hour before the new year. He let out a knowing sigh. This wasn't his world nope here he was on Earth-13456, not Earth-1 where the Justice League didn't exist but wielders of the miraculous did. He even got the pleasure of meeting several miraculous wielders during his nineteen-year, soon to be twenty-year, stay on this earth.

Not that he had any complaints he'd met his boyfriend now husband, Marcus the wielder of the Ladybug miraculous and the current Grand Guardian. But he did miss his father, mother, Titans, the Legion of Heroes, Krypto, his friends....... yeah he was homesick. "Everything alright?" a familiar voice asked from behind him.

Jon turned around to see his husband Marcus in his Ladybug attire.

"Just thinking of home," Jon told him

Marcus frowned this happened every year just before new year's. He knew how much Jon missed his family and the team he had back home. Marcus let out a sigh, "I've been working on something for the last fifteen years. I haven't got it down perfectly just yet, but it will send you back to your world, but only for 20 of this earth's hours."

Jon looked surprised, "Are you sure? And how?"

"By combining the Horse miraculous with the rabbit miraculous is how this feat will be accomplished. And yes I'm sure but I'll only be able to do this once every three years because of how taxing it is on me both physically and mentally"Marcus told Jon

Jon scooped his husband up into a hug not worrying about his powers harming him thanks to the protection the miraculous suit provided. "Thank you for doing this" Jon cried into his husband's shoulder.

Marcus broke the hug to kiss Jon. Jon checked his watch they had less than a minute before the new year came. Jon wanted to ring in the new year with his husband so the two cuddled atop the Eiffel tower while they waited for the fireworks to go off. "Happy new years love," Jon said to Marcus giving him a tight side-hug that allowed him to bury his face in Marcus's hair.

Marcus kindly returned the gesture. Jon flew back to their humble Parisian countryside farmhouse with Marcus in his arms. Once there Jon quickly wrote down five letters several pages long each and in the one intended for his parents, he enclosed the picture of the day he and Marcus got married. In each letter, he enclosed his situation and that everything that has happened confirmation that this is his choice to stay here with the man he loves along with. He came back outside and saw Marcus ready with Kalki and Fluff's miraculous at the ready.

"Are you sure you want to do this" Jon asked one final time

"I am you still have a family but you are all I have that remains," Marcus told him

"I'll be back soon then," Jon told him with a chaise kiss on the forehead.

Marcus nodded before stepping a couple of feet away from Jon. "Kalki full gallop.....Fluff Kalki unify."

A white glow surrounded him for a few seconds when it died down Marcus stood there in a tight leather jacket and white and blue spandex. "Ready?" Marcus asked

"No, but this has to be done," Jon told him

Without another word, Marcus performed the spell that would send Jonhome for twenty hours. Jon stepped through with one last kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone sorry about the late updates hospital wifi sucks and no I'm not in because of pandemic I'm in because of the flu it sucks. and before my admittance we had a new addition to the family a chocolate and tan 9-week old doxie puppy. There will be a part two to this coming out soon and part two for the Christmas special is planned for Halloween

Till next time my little peahens