S1 E1: Camp Cretaceous

Dinosaur = talking

Thinking = talking

Temperance talking to Dino = talking

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Temperance P.O.V

"Welcome to Isla Nublar, campers!" exclaims a man.

I step off the ferry. I stand on the dock, hardly hear the person speaking to the group. I was at Jurassic World again. I can already hear the Dinosaurs talking. With me there three girls and two boys. One girl has bubblegum pink hair and blue eyes. One chocolate brown hair and eyes. The last one has black hair and eyes. One boy has reddish brown hair and blue eyes. The other one has dark brown hair and chocolate eyes.

"You are the chosen few, the first kids in the entire world to ever experience the awesomeness that is Camp Cretaceous!" says the man standing in front of them. The man has dirty blond hair and brown eyes. The man paces in front of us.

I haven't even introduced myself to the other kids who were standing on the dock with me. All of us look excited.

"I know the trip from the mainland was rough on some," the man says. "Hello, Ben..."

I look over at one of the boys who gives a nervous thumbs-up to the man before bending over, looking ready to regurgitate whatever he had for lunch.

Well that's Ben, I think.

"But ya made it! I'm Dave, head counselor," says the man. The man gives a side profile. "You heard correctly, head huncho, big shot."

A large vehicle cut off Dave form saying another word. The vehicle goes through the brush that is on the horizon. A 6x4 slide to an abrupt, tire screeching stop in front of us.

"Ahh!" says a woman, with brown hair and eyes, jumping out of the 6x4. "So sorry I'm late! Welcome, campers! I'm Roxie, head counselor of Camp Cretaceous!"

Roxie steps right next to Dave with a friendly smile.

I look at 'Head Counselor' Dave. The others do too.

"Well," Dave chuckles nervously, "it's sort of a 'co-head counselor' sorta situation."

"Is it?" Roxie asked cheerfully.

I noticed the bubblegum haired girl filming the scene with her pink phone. She panes her phone around.

Dave loudly clears his throat and says, "Anyway! Some of you won contests to be here, some of you had VIP invites, but for the next two weeks, all of you will be getting the five-star treatment."

"As our first campers, we've lined up exclusive behind-the-scenes tours of Jurassic World," Roxie says.

The black haired girl, "Ohh!"

The african-american says, "Yes!"

Ben groans.

"There's also kayaking, rock climbing, obstacle courses, and... of course..."

"DINOSAURS!?" the older boy screams. His cheeks flush as Roxie looks at him over her clipboard, smiling.

"Yes... Darius, plenty of dinosaurs," she says. "So, ready for an adventure?"

Before I could respond, another kid- the bubblegum haired girl- says, "Absolutely! But I'm gonna need that speech a little shorter, and really try to lean into the majesty of this place."

Dave bluntly ignores her. "Okay, we're going now!" he says brightly. "Let's get the seven of you to camp!"

Ben, done with needing to toss his cookies at the moment, raises his hand and says, "Uh, there are six of us."