S1 E6: Welcome to Jurassic World

Dinosaur (carnivores) = talking

Dinosaur (herbivores) = talking

Temperance talking to Dinosaurs = talking

Everyone raises up. Darius asks if everyone is okay. Yaz took it personally and got out. Sammy gets out. Everyone wants answers. Sammy snaps, "I'm here to spy! For a company called Mantah Corp."

Ben asks, "Mantah Corp.?"

Darius explains, "They're a bioengineering company, big rivals with Marsani. They tried to make dinosaurs, too, but Wu beat them to it."

Ben asks, "You doomed us all for some lousy company?"

Sammy explains, "Our ranch was in trouble, so my folks had to borrow a lot of money from some shady people. We didn't know they were fronting for Mantah Corp. They said we'd lose everything unless I spied for them. Use the behind-the-scenes access I'd get at camp to gather info from Wu's lab, and DNA from dinos, and whatever else they needed. But then Brooklyn caught on, and I got scared, and then everything went wrong." Sam tells Yaz that this is the last thing she wanted. Yaz was not having it. Yaz wanted to know if their friendship was fake. Yaz was very pissed. Ben tries to brighten the situation. Bumpy growls behind us. The Indominus brakes through the tree line behind us. We take cover. A helicopter flies adjacent to Indominus shooting at it. Kenji points out that it is Mr Masrani's helicopter. We watch as they get close to the Aviary. Something appears to attack the copter and it goes down with a BOOM! Pteranodons fly out of the hole. Darius points out that we are sitting ducks with the Pteranodons loose. Kenji noticed that we're near The Kayak River and that it would take us straight to the main park. Ben and Darius pick up Bumpy. Brooklyn grabs my blue backpack. I swing my hiking backpack over my shoulder and run. A Pteranodon goes for Kenji but misses. We make it to River Adventure. Darius and Ben are getting behind. They make it. A Pteranodon gets the door slammed into its face. Jurassic World River Adventures. Prepare yourselves for the wonder of the underground river. Two adventurers per kayak. Life vest must be worn at all times. Adults, please fasten your own life vests before little adventurers. Remain seated at all times. Your journey begins now. Says an automatic voice. We grab life vents. Kenji says, "Brooklyn, Temperance, and I call the CKK."

"CKK?"

"Cool Kids Kayak."

Kenji puts on his sunglasses. Darius says, "Ben and Bumpy can go in this one."

Yaz says, "I'll go with them."

She bumps into Sammy. Everyone gets into their kayaks. I say, "Remind me why I have to sit where kids are supposed to sit."

"With that hand, you can't paddle. And if an 800 Lb baby Ankylosaurus can fit with Ben and Yasmina then I don't see why you and your backpacks can't fit with Kenji and Brooklyn." Darius says.

"You sure know how to make a person feel useful, don't you?"

"Sorry, but it is kinda true. How is the hand?"

"I can't tell if I broke or fractured it from the fall or if the stick did anything besides the obvious."

"When we get to the main park we can get someone to look at it."

We bump Ben and Yaz. I say, "Sorry."

Kenji makes an excuse, "CKK has right of way. Sorry, I don't make the rules."

Brooklyn points out that the cave is getting bigger and brighter. We enter a big cave. It has bioluminescent walls and ceiling,and a waterfall. Kenji complains about it being dark. Brooklyn removes Kenji's sunglasses. Kenji grabs them back. Brooklyn says, "I could have used my phone as a flashlight if Sammy hadn't broken it.Of course, if we had my phone,we wouldn't be here at all."