S1 E8: End of the Line

Dinosaur (carnivores) = talking

Dinosaur (herbivores) = talking

Temperance talking to Dinosaurs = talking

Ben's hand is slipping out of our hands. It slips out but we grab the hands with both hands. The hand slips out and Ben falls away with Pteranodons after him. Everyone is looking out. Mommy! Mom, where is Mommy? Darius realizes that the monorail is going back toward the lagoon. He goes to the controls but nothing works. It is decided that we have to jump off the monorail. Everyone gathers for the jump. Yaz cracks her neck. Kenji buckles Ben's fanny back. Brooklyn holds my blue backpack. I'm holding my hiking backpack. Darius counts us down. We jump off into the jungle below. When we land, we roll down the hill. We say hello to tree trunks. I land on my injured hand. If I had to describe it, It would be like hand sanitizer on a big paper cut. It hurt badly. Blood seeps through my gaze and ace wrap. Darius asks if everyone is ok. Kenji apparently let go of Bumpy, because he can't find him.. An announcement goes on, Attention. All park-goes must report to the South Ferry Dock for immediate evacuation. Last ferry departs in 60 minutes. Too far for us to make it. Now the group is divided on what to do. We start moving toward the Docks. Yaz went down because of her ankle. She can't keep going like this. She needs to rest. Darius goes over options. Darius asks kenji about the tunnels. There is one that goes to the docks. Brooklyn gives the blue backpack to Sammy, and swings Yasmina's arm over her. The tunnels are red lighted. Everyone follows Kenji to the gate, blocking off more tunnel.

Kenji is lost but won't admit it in a hundred years. Gate after Gate we run into. We stop at a door that has lockers across it. Sammy goes through the lockers. Brooklyn finds a stun spear after it falls down. Brooklyn starts saying, "We can use this for-"

Kenji snatchs it and rams it into the door. And gets shocked. Brooklyn finishes her sentence, "-a walking stick."

She gives the stick to Yaz. Kenji was emotionally hurt. We continue walking and once again into a gate. Kenji begins to take out his frustration on Darius. ROAR! A shadow of a head shows on the wall. The shadow turned the corner. We back up. It runs up to Kenji. A Compsognathus. Kenji scares it away with the shock prod. You're mean. Just wait. It comes back with more. It starts an argument between Brooklyn and Kenji. I say, "Enough."

At that a bigger ROAR is heard. Toro. The Compys run. Kenji says, "this way."

"Now you know which way to go?" asks Brooklyn.

"You wanna stop and ask for directions?" asks Kenji. As we run. Toro is right behind us. You will pay! She will remain if you die! We turn making Toro slide. We ran into a gate. We go into a vent to lose him. Darius and Yaz crawl around to find an exit. A thudding sound echos out. A second in silence, then Toro breaks into the vent. The exit gives away. And we hull butt, well crawl butt. Out of the vent a sign that says, Exit to Dock 1000 feet, with an arrow. We ran down the tunnel. And the tunnel ends in a big room that has crates and a track in the middle of it. And it ends in a concrete wall. No door. No other way out. A ROAR is heard from the tunnel. We rush over to the wall. Kenji is scared and asks, "Darius, What do we do now?"

Darius says, "I don't know."

Another Roar is heard. Sammy says, "But you alway know."

"I don't know! I don't know what to do. I didn't know what to do about Ben, or Bumpy, or when the Indominus rex attacked."

Toro roars again. Where are you? Darius slams his fists on the concrete wall. Darius says, "All I did was make bad choices and get into trouble and mess everything up." He bangs a pipe. "You never should've trusted me. I should've just stayed home. I'm a dino-nerd who played a video game and I'm no good at this."