S2 Mini 2

S1 Ep1:  A Beacon of Hope

@Amberwingsszz : I would want to be dessert personally-

Me: I laughed at this. Thank you for the laugh.

@Amberwingsszz : Why am I imagining temperance just telling the indo to f-off or something 😅

Me: In honesty, I can image that too

______________________________________________________________________________________

In the middle of the night, I wake up. I check my IV. It was empty. I am running out of IV bags of lactated ringer's. But Sammy, Brooklyn, and Darius are going back to the clinic tomorrow to get more stuff.

Lately, I have noticed that my link with the dinosaurs is different then even when we came here. I can pick up things that I couldn't before.

I get up and go to my stuff. I found the stuffed pig. I carried it back to where I was sleeping. While I was holding it, I found a secret compartment on the side. I open it with my good hand. Inside was a picture of my Aunt Alice and a man, a necklace, key ring charm, and a note. But since it was dark, I couldn't see it.

We had only one floor of the new campsite but it was off the ground. We, well, everyone except Yaz and I are building the camp. They kept stopping us from helping do to my stitches and fractured bones, and Yaz's ankle. I found the mirror that Kenji found. When I looked into the mirror, my eyes were slitted and glowing.

In the morning, I woke up first as always. Rebel woke up next to help cook. We went to where the water was disinfecting. Brooklyn woke up and started a fire. I got the water to boil for the MREs.(MREs menus 17 and 20). Sammy woke up and brought down the fruit cans. Yaz woke up and limped to the slide and slid down. Darius woke up and slid down. I passed him a MRE and some of Rebel's freeze dried fruit. By the time Kenji woke up, most of us finished eating, and working on getting supplies. Yaz and I are sitting down to work on the sketch of what the camp should look like.

Later, I opened the secret compartment in my stuffed pig. I grabbed the note. It says,

Dear beloved,

Our first born was brought into this world on this day. Our little girl, Victoria. I give you this necklace, and key ring charm to prove our daughter's bloodline.

When she is old enough, she will hopefully be with us. But if not, you will be with our little girl to watch her all the way through her youth. At least, until we get win the case for custody for her.

Truly yours

At the bottom, was a signature that I couldn't read. I wonder who it was for. I don't know anyone called Victoria.