S1 E3: The Cattle Drive

@AmorColombia14 commented: This is so good!!! ❤️❤️❤️ I hope you keep updating!!!

I am glad that you like it. I am sorry that I couldn't finish episode 4 when I said I would, but I am working on my Tremors fanfiction update. I will work on this one as soon as I finish Tremors 2 which will take about a month to one and half months. Please be patient for that long.

I know that there is no carnivores in Season 1 Episode 3: The Cattle Drive. It's just to remind people. Enjoy.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Dinosaur (carnivores) = talking

Dinosaur (herbivores) = talking

Thinking = talking

Temperance talking to Dinosaurs = talking

(A.N. Temperance's POV will diverge on this one a little bit. This will be mostly Temperance talking to the Dinosaurs.)

We are around a fire in camp. Darius begins to tell a story with his hood up, "we thought it'd be fun. We thought we'd be safe. We didn't  realize the... horror waiting for us on the island. Claws... Teeth... Screaming... So much screaming."

Ben who was holding onto Kenji's arm asks, "How much screaming?"

Kenji shhed him and says, "He's getting to the good part."

Kenji shifts his weight to get closer. Darius continues, "The T.rex stalked closer. Her jaws opened wide."

Darius opens his mouth when a flash goes off. Kenji says, "what? Huh?"

I turn and leave the fire. I approach Yasmina and say, "Hello."

She turns and says, "Hello. Are you alright?"

I raise an eyebrow and say, "Yes? Why?"

She says, "You are shaking really bad and your hands are clenched."

I look down and see that I was shaking and my hands are clenched, my knuckles white. I sigh and say, "I am mostly ok. I can't do much til tomorrow morning when I can take medicine for it."

Yasmina looks shocked and asks, "Why tomorrow morning to take medicine?"

I shrug, "It is supposed to last 24 hours but people don't take being dinosaur linked makes some medicines don't work as good as they think."

Then it started raining. Yasmina and I separate.

The next morning, we got ready. As we were eating, Sammy is trying to talk to Yasmina. Yasmina is trying to get Sammy to leave her alone. Yasmina moves next to me. Roxie is next to me giving me an injection in my left shoulder. Yasmina says, "will you be with us today or with the employees?"

"The employees for the most part. If I am in a gyrosphere the herd will get anxious."

We leave camp. Next to the herd are three gyrospheres and a black four wheeler. I mount the four wheeler. Dave says, "saddle up, dudes and dudettes. We're going on a cattle drive, but with dinosaurs! It's a dino drive!"

Ben asks Roxie and Dave, "And just to be clear, all these dinosaurs are herbivores, right?"

Ben adjusts his fanny-bag. Roxie says jokely, "well, they only chewed on the last kid a little, so we're, like 99 percent sure they're cool."

Then more seriously, she says, "Park personnel are moving a group of dinosaurs to fresh grazing lands across the island, and we get to ride along behind the herd."