Before season 2: Mini 1

A.N. Here is a very small chapter. I am taking my time on Season 2 since I work. But I am working on it. I hope you enjoy it. 

Also, I don't mind if you make brake-offs of " The Seven Campers and The Island of Dinosaurs" and my other ones. And use my OCs as long as you tell me/ send me a link so I can read them.  I like reading fanfictions as well as making them.  I do read all of the comments. 

I hope you have a good day. Enjoy.

_______________________________________________________________________________

We were walking for a bit, when Darius said, "we can rest here for a bit. Yaz and Temperance need to rest. We need to change the glaze."

I feel a hand on my right shoulder. I hear a voice ask, "How are you doing?"

"Better than before," I say.

Someone gently removes the glaze around my eyes. I blink once. Twice. I can see trees. I rub my eyes and check. No blood. Brooklyn says, "Can you see?"

"Yes. And no blood coming out of my eyes."

I move to help reglaze my other wounds but Darius stops me, saying, "you can't reach them."

Suddenly, I hear a sound. Everyone grabs a fallen branch to fight with. When an old friend shows up with a bow and blue arrow nocked and ready to fire. Kenji says, "Rebel? That you?"

"Kenji? Temp?" Asks Rebel.

Brooklyn says, "Time out. You two know  this person?"

Kenji says, "Yeah. The three of us go to school together."

I nod. Sammy asks, " Were you also left behind?"

"Wait! What? I was taking photographs! What happened?!"

"There was a dinosaur called Indominus Rex, which broke free and freed the other dinosaurs."

"Well, I noticed the free dinosaurs and the fences down. Where are the staff? Everyone?"

"They left. There was an immediate evacuation."

He rubbed the back of his neck and said, "Damn."

I say, "Yep."

Yaz says, "You didn't hear the announcement?"

He says, "No. I was taking photographs of the dinosaurs and was heading back to the docks to change and leave. Everyone left? Are you certain?"

"Everyone either left or died," says Darius.

Kenji says, "Guys, this is Rebel. Rebel, this is Brooklyn, Yaz, Sammy, and Darius. You know Temperance."

At their names, they waved. Rebel says, "Let's get going. It's not good to stay out in the open like this. I need to get my bags."

Everyone gets up. Sammy helps Yaz up while Rebel helps me. I wear my backpack and Brooklyn carries my Hiking bag. Rebel goes over to a tree and begins to climb up to a branch and grabs a black duffle bag and a camo backpack. He hops down to the ground, with a different set of clothes. A Parasaurolophus ran toward us. Rebel says, "Run! It runs like that when a predator is chasing it!"

We start to run away.