new stories on the way - vote ended

While I take a break on Seven Campers and the Viper I am working on new stories. So while I working on them, I want your input on what story I should start first. I don't have story names yet. Please note that I have new OCs in the works too. Those will be up in "My OCs of Camp Cretaceous" sooner or later. 

IF there aren't enough votes, I will decide by myself or via a wheel.

here's the link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/291343689-my-ocs-of-camp-cretaceous

number. the OC(s) - summary if there is any (once there is one I'll update it)

1. Twins Caspian and Quinn - Caspian and Quinn are twins and are total opposites of each other. Caspian born 57 minutes older than her brother is into animals while Quinn is more into plants. Together, the twins are more than enough to fight for their own survival, but when they meet six kids that aren't. They must not only teach the kids to survive but they will have to do more to help them to not only survive but to also thrive with danger at every turn. Will the twins be enough?

2. Twins Emmett and Nikolai - When their father, Hap, said that they would join him on a trip to the abandoned park Jurassic World, to help a pair of hunters called Mitch and Tiff hunt dinosaurs. Emmett and Nikolai thought this would be a normal job. But instead they stumble upon a group of six teens that were left behind. While Mitch and Tiff want to use them to hunt, the twins and their father want to help them return to their families. So how will they return the teens to the families that miss them? Will all of them make it?

3. The triplets Ciara, Nicholas, and Sebastian -  The triplets are entered into Camp Cretaceous after winning a contest.  With Nicholas and Sebastian having exact opposite personalities. And Ciara being the middle personality and the firstborn.  With the three having dinosaur DNA, how will everything going down? 

4. Twins William and Alexander -  William and Alexander are almost exactly identical set of twins. Alexander is the older and very protective brother, and is always already for a fight. William is the silent, shy, reserved, and observant younger brother. But anger either brother and you're a dead man walking.  So happens when things go to shit?

5. Twins Ashton and Blaze - Twins Ashton and Blaze are the children of Dr. Henry Wu. Their father told them that a summer camp at Jurassic World would be starting soon. But there would be a small group as n initiate. And because of his contributions Simon Masrani invited the twins to the camp called Camp Cretaceous. Henry agreed on one condition. So the twins went to camp with six others. When things go badly, the campers have to work together to survive. What was the condition that Henry demanded?  What is so special about the twins Ashton and Blaze?

6. Adrien - At 325 years old, Adrien thought he saw everything. He lived through so much already. Wars, natural disasters, Jurassic Park going kaput, even the bubonic plague. So when Simon Masrani called to invite him to a new camp that Jurassic World was making. Being bored out his mind, Adrien agreed. Pretending to be 15, he joins six teenagers. When things go from bad to worse, they have to find a way to survive. Will Adrien trust the other campers enough to tell them his secrets?  

7. Zachary - Dr Zachary Robinson is an assistant of Henry Wu. When Camp Cretaceous comes to the lab, Zachary was amused with the campers' shenanigans. When the Indominus Rex brakes free, he rushes to the camp to check on the kids. In order to protect them, he decides to stay with them til they reached safety. 

8. Twins Elijah and Nathan - identical twins Elijah and Nathan are total opposites of each other.  Nathan is the educated and responsible one. Elijah is the bad boy and a flirt. But the twins are invited to come to a new attraction from Jurassic World, called Camp Cretaceous, after Nathan and Elijah win a contest.  So off they went. So when things go from bad to worse, the eight will have to work together to survive.

9. Thalia and Julian -  (summary not decided) the two are a mercenary's children. 

10. Octavian -  Octavian was created in a lab using unlabeled DNA. He joined Camp Cretaceous on December 19th. What's so special about Octavian? (Summary not done)

11. Twins Ashton and Blaze, and Riley - Ashton and Blaze are the 18 year old twins of Dr. Henry Wu and unknown woman. Riley is the 10 year old son of Dr. Henry Wu and another unknown woman. When Riley was 5, the three were adopted. Even with different mothers the half-siblings bonded. They are all being raised by an adoptive parent called Eugene. But Henry visits them once a month should his work allow it.  Because of Henry's job, they were invited to go to Camp Cretaceous in November of 2015.  Ash and Blaze are very protective of their baby brother.  (summary not done)

12. OC(s) not named and bio not shown - Simon Masrani adopted two children. He sends them to Camp Cretaceous to be with other teens. To socialize.  (summary not done) (summary not fully decided)

13. OC(s) not named and bio not shown - a camper's sibling(s) goes to Camp Cretaceous. (summary not done) [if so which camper] (summary not fully decided)

14. OC(s) not named and bio not shown with the powers: [pick on the ones you want]

14.1 Immortal

14.2 Invisible

14. 3 Psychic

14.4 Psychokinesis - movement via mind

14.5 Teleport

14.6 Night vision

14.7 Accelerated healing

14.8 Healing others

14.9 Talking to animals/ dinosaurs

14.10 Speaking to the dead

14.11 Photographic memory

14.12 Lie detection

14.13 Invulnerability

14.14 Resistance

14.15 Radar

14.16 Super senses/ stamina/ will power/ reflexes/ speed/ strength

14.17 Phasing - ability to go through solid object

14.18 Shape shifting

14.19 Giving luck (good or bad)

14.20 Astral projection - leaving body in spirit form

14.21 Electrocution - generate an electrical charge

14.22 Force fields

14.23 Levitation

14,24 Necromancy

14.25 Body temperature enhanced

14.26 Age shifting

14.26 Element manipulation

14.27 Empathy (of any kind)

14.28 Illusions

14.29 Precognition

14.30 Vision

14.31 Venomous

14.32 Wings

14.33 Neko

14.34 Paranormal/ supernatural

15. An OC that is chronically sick

16. Pregnant OC

Also I am working on some Yandere Jurassic park/ Jurassic world if you want those out first vote 20.  

------I have three different versions of it. One with a single female OC. One with a set twins but they are yandere for one of the twins. The three with a group, possessive with all but yandere for one.

WARNING: vote ends August 14th at midnight CDT! If there is less than 12 votes by the end vote date I will just put it on a wheel and the one it lands first. 

Also, if you can't choose one make a top 10 list in the comment. 

And a reminder I am working on updating "Seven Campers and The Island of Dinosaurs" and "Isla Nublar and The Viper" but it is going slow as I am still morning my Grandfather's passing. Just wait patiently, please.