T H I R T Y

"Anyone got a smoke?" I chuckled as I sat in the backseat

One of the men sitting on the passenger side turned and gave me an icy stare. I smirked when I remembered who he was. It was Cecilia's father. "Good to see you, Charles." Once that sentence left my mouth I could see him tense up. I had never met the man before, and he never met me during the time I was with Cecilia.

"How do you know who I am?!" Charles snapped, turning back to look at me. I snickered as I shrugged my shoulders. I didn't want to give away my secrets just yet. "Answer me!" He yelled, I just kept staring at him. He knew I wasn't going to budge. He got up from his seat and tried to reach over to me.

"That's enough! Stop it!" The other man beside him yelled. I knew that was Edwards thanks to Natasha keeping me informed about every government official and every head of each intelligence sector. 

Shame that we couldn't get along. Now that Natasha was on life support nobody would stand in my way. I loved getting rid of the competition.

"Does anyone know the time?" I smirked, looking between both of the men.  They were completely ignoring me. "Hellooooo." I wanted to annoy these two bastards as much as I could.

They just sat there in silence. I just burst out laughing at how ridiculous they were being. They were completely oblivious to what was about to hit them. Charles finally turned back to look at me. "What's so funny?" He growled.

"Have you ever told Cecilia about her mouth?" I smirked. I knew that pushed his buttons as Charles looked over to Edwards. The silence was defining. "Oh, you haven't," I said, pretending to be shocked. "She's going to hate you more than she already does." I chuckled out.

"How do you know about that?" Charles scoffed.

"I know everything." I smirked, leaning back against my seat. I loved seeing them anxious.

"My daughter won't know because where you're going, you'll never see the light of day again." Charles sneered.

If he only knew

"I wouldn't be too sure of that, Charles."  I looked out the window to my right. It had just begun to rain. If my calculations were correct, they should be here soon.

"What do you mean by that?" Charles asked once more. I completely ignored him as we continued driving. We were now driving down a winding road. "Answer me you piece of-"

I closed my eyes and held my breath once I saw the headlights coming up behind us. I moved my head down, trying to prepare myself for what was to come.

BAM!

The black truck had sped up beside us and rammed against the car. I chuckled as Edwards lost control as he veered down the winding road. The truck hit us one more time before we finally came to a stop at the end of the road. The car hit a rock wall on the driver's side.