F O U R T E E N

Edinburgh, Scotland 

Edinburgh, Scotland 

Duke and I had made it to Scotland the night before without any problems. Once Zayn contacted me with the information of where Natasha was staying, we decided it was best to do a stakeout.

We had our base set up across the street from the hotel. While the bottom half was rented out to a local cafe, the top floors were mostly unoccupied. Zayn had given us a high-tech camera that would give us a clear image of the hotel across from us.

"Anything yet?" Duke said as he walked into the room. It was his turn to get lunch for the both of us.

"Nothing." I said groaning in annoyance. I placed the camera onto the table rather harshly.

There had been nothing unusual going on with Natasha from what we've seen so far. We were able to see through into her hotel room. Though, we had been looking into her room for almost a day and nothing yet. She had stayed in her room a couple of times before going out again. We assumed that It had to deal with the meeting.  

"I think we have to go with plan B." I said as I glanced over to Duke. 

"Are you sure you want to do that?" Duke said unamused with the entire thing. "What happens if you get caught?"  He continued to take out the food and even tried to hand me a sandwich, but I wasn't hungry. I couldn't eat at a time like this. 

"That won't happen." I murmured under my breath as I walked over to my suitcase and taking out an outfit and a wig. I always had them handy if any missions would take a turn as I had to be prepared for anything. I strolled into the small bathroom that was in the room before Duke could talk me out of it. 

"I don't have a good feeling about this, Hart." I caught Duke saying as I walked out of the bathroom. He had his arms crossed over his chest and giving me his usual stern looks on his face. 

"Just make sure that Natasha doesn't arrive back to her hotel room while I'm there. Other than that I'll be fine."I told him confidently as I patted my hand on his shoulder. I immediately grabbed my earpiece. My gun was hidden in my small bag that went with my get-up.

As I walked out of the room, I turned for a moment to give Duke a look telling him it would be ok before I walked out of the room.  While I was walking towards the hotel I turned on my earpiece, switching the frequency for a bit. "Zayn, You there?" I asked.

"What do you need, Cece?" His voice rang through my earpiece. I stopped right near the entrance of the hotel. 

"I need you to hack into the hotel I'm at right now and get me a reservation." I told him, looking around me to make sure nobody was listening in on me.

"Ok. Give me a few."Zayn answered as I heard him typing away on his computer. I walked into the hotel when I knew that nobody was following me. It definitely looked like a classy five-star hotel. "Alright!" Zayn yelled through my earpiece. I grimaced a little at him yelling. "The reservation is under Marie Hudson...from America."