T H I R T Y - F O U R

The inside of Harry's home was an absolute disaster

The inside of Harry's home was an absolute disaster. I noticed his kitchen table was on its side. One of his guitars was smashed into pieces on the living room floor. I felt nothing but pure terror as I had no idea where she had taken him. There was no telling what they were going to do to him. I cringe when I noticed there were droplets of blood on his carpet.

"Uh, Cece, I think I found something." Zayn said from the entrance of Harry's bedroom. I limped over to him as my ankle was still bothering me. I had not a clue where Niall went as he just stomped out of the house when we arrived.

"What have you got?" I asked, peaking into Harry's bedroom. Nothing looked out of place or overturned.

"I just went in there to see if there were any clues. When I went to turn on the lamp, this fell out." Zayn held up a small object. From the average person, they might have just thrown it out. However, I knew right away what it was and I was even more terrified.

"Oh god. You mean they've been listening and watching him this entire time?" I grabbed it out of Zayn's hand.

"Yeah, the unanswered question is how did they get it here in the first place?" Zayn added.

"I think I can answer that." Niall coughed from the entrance of the bedroom. As I turned I noticed my father and Ridgewood standing behind him. I glared at all three of them as I didn't feel comfortable for Harry's sake that they were in his home. 

"Well, go on!" I snapped back at him in annoyance.

"It was when we knocked you out. Nina, Harry, and I went out to drink after his performance. We all got a bit tipsy. That's when Isla introduced herself as Maeve. They said they worked together. Before Nina and I left she said she would bring Harry back home." Niall bit the bottom of his lip. I didn't even have to say anything. He knew he had fucked up.

"You left him alone with that psychopath?!" I screamed as I rushed over to him in anger, my fists clenching together. "He was drunk, and you just left him with a random stranger you never met?!" I scoffed in anger.

"I just thought..." Niall tried to justify himself. 

"No, you didn't think! You..you bastard!" I was furious. I shoved his chest as hard as I could. This made him take a few steps.

"Cecilia, that is enough!" My father yelled.

 He was staring at me coldly as I knew that there wasn't enough time to take my anger out on Niall. There were more important things to worry about. I needed to get Harry back safely.

"We need to get back to HQ." My father said before he turned to walk out of the room, thinking I would follow him.

"What? Why?" I was shocked and confused.

"There's nothing of use here." That was the only thing he said before walking out. I threw up my hands in annoyance. This was unbelievable. I walked out of the bedroom and back into the living room, I looked around at the now destroyed living room.