T H I R T Y - O N E

When I awoke the next morning, I noticed Harry wasn't beside me

When I awoke the next morning, I noticed Harry wasn't beside me. The only thing I could feel as I reached across the bed was the feeling of...Fur?

I sat up and noticed Luna had been laying beside me. I smiled. "Why hello there." I began to pet her. She purred in approval. "Where did Harry go?" I whispered under my breath.

My questions were confirmed when I heard him yell and the sound of a pan slamming on a kitchen counter. I sighed as I pushed the comforter away and got out of bed. Luna had jumped off the bed a scurried out of the room.

The first thing I noticed when walking into his kitchen was there was smoke. So much smoke that he had to open a kitchen window, allowing the cold air to come through. "What did you burn this time?" I said jokingly.

That's when I felt the nauseous coming back. I closed my eyes for only a moment and thankfully it went away.

"I burnt eggs." Harry grumbled under his breath as he poured the burnt eggs into the trash bin. "Can't believe I did that. Who burns eggs for god sakes?"

I giggled as I came up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist. "It happens to everyone," I whispered as I placed a kiss on his cheek.

"Guess we can have cereal." He sighed as he got out of my hold and looked at me.

"Why don't we go out and have breakfast? There's a nice little cafe near my flat." I suggested.

Harry thought for a few moments before he shrugged his shoulders. "Why not."

"We just have to stop by my flat...I need to change and take a shower." I smiled at him. "Maybe...you can join me." I chuckled. The look on Harry's face was priceless, he knew exactly what I meant.

"That would be nice. Come on. Let's go." He laughed as grabbed a hold of my hand.

Harry fed Luna before we left. I was still wearing his clothes when we arrived at my flat. I noticed that Nina was nowhere to be found. She must have been with a client. It was still a bit strange that she didn't call or text to let me know. But I soon pushed the thought away as Harry and I walked into my room. Once I closed the door, I felt Harry's lips on mine. I smirked. We couldn't help ourselves as I pulled Harry's shirt off and as did he with mine.

"We can make this quick." He whispered into my ear as we laid onto of my bed.

I shook my head. "No..No... I don't have anywhere to be."

We breathed heavily as we both laid back down on the bed almost an hour later. I looked up at my ceiling as a smile grew on my face. That was great. Amazing. I looked over at Harry and noticed he was smiling at me, his dimples showing, something I loved. "I'm going to take a shower. Join me." I said as I got out of my bedroom. I grabbed ahold of his hand and pulled him.

"Alright..." He chuckled as we walked into my bathroom. He turned on the water as I closed the bathroom door. While Nina wasn't home, I still wanted us to have privacy. I pulled him in for another kiss as the room filled with steam.