T W E N T Y - O N E

TRIGGER WARNING: There are distressing images ahead!! They will be in italics. So If you don't want to read them please skip through. THANK YOU!

When I slowly opened my eyes, I was taken back by the fact that I was back in my bedroom

When I slowly opened my eyes, I was taken back by the fact that I was back in my bedroom. The last thing I remembered was being at Harry's home. We had gotten drunk off our asses at a club, I think I beat up a guy, I know we had amazing sex. So why didn't I have a hangover? I was laying on my side. My comforter was laying around me.

I heard someone moving beside me and a small smile grew on my face as I felt them kissing me on the back of my neck. I closed my eyes tightly as I thought it was Harry. I turned over as I kissed them on the lips, I felt their hands running through my hair. It was nice knowing Harry wanted to have sex one more time.

"You are something else, Cecilia." The voice stopped me dead in my tracks as I opened my eyes as my lips were still with him. The feeling of dread and disgust fell over me as I pushed him off of me. As I tried to get off the bed, he grabbed my wrists. I winced in pain as I tried to get out of his grip.

"Aww, where do you think you're going?" Milo said in a mocking tone. Where was Harry? How did he find out where I lived? What the fuck was going on. I felt my breath quicken, my chest tightening.

"Stop...How did you get here?" I shoved him off of me and in doing so I fell off the bed. 

"Oh come now, Cecilia. Let's have some more fun. I know you enjoyed it." He smirked as he got out of bed. I quickly backed away as far as I could, not wanting him to touch me.

"No, stay back!" I yelled out. "How did you get here?!"

He didn't respond as he walked closer to me. I looked around my room for anything that I could defend myself with. "Where the hell is Harry?! What did you do to him!?" I screamed as he finally reached me and picked me up, pushing me up against the wall.

"What you did to him!" Milo chuckled evilly. "You killed him." He whispered in my ear.

That was a lie. I knew he was bluffing. "No!" I said as I gathered enough strength to push him off of me. That's when I took notice of what I was wearing, I gasped as I saw blood on my white nightgown. I was terrified. I knew I needed to get away from Milo and find Harry. I ran as fast as I could out of my room, slamming the door behind me. I leaned against it as I was now breathing heavily, All that could be heard in my flat was my terrified gasps. "Not real...this isn't real." I tried telling myself.

"CECILIA!" Milo's voice screamed from the other side of the door. I yelped in fear as I saw the doorknob turning back and forth. I started running. He couldn't get me.

" HARRY?!" I screamed as I ran down the hallway of my flat. There was no answer. Where the hell was he? When I finally ran into my living room I noticed he was laying behind the couch.  "HARRY!" I screamed as I rushed over to him.