Chapter 33

At night when Randhir came to their room found her sleeping already. He looked at her pale face and gulped hard then placed a soft kiss on her forehead. He then took his pillow and settled on the couch next. He closed his eyes due to tiredness when she called him.

"Randhir?" Sanyukta called him thus he opened his eyes. He get up quickly and went near her.

"What happened Sanyukta, do you need anything? Is it paining? Should I call the doctor?" He asked worriedly when she smiled a little.

"What happened to you Randhir, tum couch par kyu soo rahe ho?" She asked confusingly.

"Cause I don't deserve to sleep with you." He said in mind.

"Wo actually your wounds are still fresh, toh phir kahi raat ko galti se mera haat na laag jaye issi liye socha bed par sona safe nehi hoga." He said slowly.

"Randhir couch chhota hain tum fit nehi aayoge aur phir itna bada bed hain toh phir koi problem nehi hogi. Tum bed par soo sakte ho." She said when he hesitated a little.

"Do you still hate me Randhir issi liye mere saath sona nehi chahate?" She asked sadly which pained him also.

"No Sanyukta I don't hate you, in fact I can't hate you. I love you baby." He said impatiently when she smiled a little.

"If you really love me then come and sleep on the bed." She said when he doesn't have any other option. He took his pillow and settled on the bed next.

"Couch par kyu soo rahe thay khud ko punish karne ke liye?" She asked all of a sudden.

"No it's not like that. I thought you need some space." He hesitated a little.

"Yeah you give me so much space Randhir that I can't fill the emptiness now." She said in mind.

"Randhir how many time I have to say you that don't punish yourself. Cause in this way you punish me too." Sanyukta said holding his hand.

"I deserve to be punished Sanyukta. Main chahe aapne aap ko kitna vi saza du kam hain. I wish ke tum mujhe koi saza do, main aaise ghut ghut kar aur nehi jee sakta!" He gulped hard.

"Saza toh tumhe mill chuka hain Randhir. Tumhara promotion, US jane ka dream, Ishika ke saath ek new life start karne ka dream sab kuch toh khatam ho geya hain. Yeh kisi saza se kam thodi na hain." She said sadly.

"Those are not punishment Sanyukta, it's comes out like a blessing for me. If I didn't lost the promotion I can't see Ishika's real face. She is a gold digger or nothing else. She trapped me in her web for her selfies reasons. She used me to fulfill her needs. Am regretting each moment for my stupidity. I don't know how I trapped in her web!" Randhir said in a disgusting way listening the name of Ishika.

"But you loved that girl, don't you? Or you too used her for your selfies reason." Sanyukta said when Randhir became shocked.

"What reason?" He asked confusingly.

"A child, which I unable to give you." She said shutting his mouth.

"You know what Randhir jaise tumhe Ishika ki true face pata nehi tha waise hi mujhe vi tumhara nehi pata tha. Aagar mera miscarriage nehi hota toh phir mujhe vi tumhara real face kabhi pata nehi chalta. Humesha ek jhooti zindegi jeeti raheti main." She said slowly which pierced his heart brutally.

"That time I thought it's a curse for me but on a second thought it's came out as a blessing for me. If I not lost my baby I must not see your real face Randhir. My baby sacrifice her life to reveal your true face. And the truth is you are nothing but a cheater Randhir." She huffed after saying those bitter words to him when his eyes became moist.

"I-I am sorry." He apologized.

"Don't Randhir, when you are not." She said bitterly.

"I am Sanyukta, really I am." He hiccups.

"Tumhare dur jane ke baad hi mujhe tumhari value samajh mein aaya, lekin tab tak bahut der ho chuka tha." He said feeling guilty when she smiled sadly.

"Yeh kyu nehi bolte ke jab Ishika tumhe chhod kar chali gayi tab tumhe meri yaad aayi, warna meri jaisi adhuri ladki ki koi value nehi hain tumhare pass." She said when tears rolling down from her eyes.

"Please don't say like that, I love you." He said holding her hand when she smiled sadly.

"I wish yeh saach hota Randhir. Aagar tum mujhe saach mein pyar karte toh phir meri ek kami ki wajase kabhi mujhe chhod kar nehi jate!" She said took back her hand when he became tongue tied.

"Kabhi kabhi main sochti hu ke kash main tumhe ek bachcha de pati toh phir shayed tum mujhe chhod kar nehi jate." She said wiped her tears.

"Sanyukta I don't want child anymore, hum dono kaafi hain ek dusre ke liye. Mujhe sirf tum chahiye aur kuch nehi. Please forgive me I promise I won't leave you anymore." He begged in front of her.

"I wish you said this one year ago Randhir when I need you the most. But today I don't need you anymore as I learn to live alone and die too." She said in an icy cold voice.

"Please Sanyukta don't say like this. I love you, I can't live without you." He said holding her hand which she jerked away.

"Then learn to live alone Randhir as I don't want to live with you anymore. I just want to die peacefully. Please let me do that." She said bitterly when tears rolled down from his eyes but his tears doesn't effect her this time.

"Turn off the lights, I feel sleepy." She said harshly and turned her face when he switched off the lights. Soon she became slept under the effects of medicine when he was still wake. Sleep was far away from his eyes and how can be he able to sleep when his life was slipping from his hand each moment and he can't do anything but have to see that helplessly.

********************************************

So friends how was the part? Do you like it or not?

Keep commenting, sharing your views, keep voting.

Love you all. 😍😘

#Bandita 🌹🌹