Chapter 38

As the evening crept the birthday celebration starts. All their friends came to attend the party but they all became disheartened after listening Sanyukta's worse condition when Randhir requested them to behave normal as it's about Sanyukta's happiness thus they became agreed with broken heart.

On the other hand Sanyukta was getting ready in a satin silk saree when Vidushi was helping her to get ready.

"Wow Sanyukta you look so beautiful, Randhir will fall for you again." Vidushi said excitedly when Sanyukta smiled brightly but her smiled vanished next listening the last few words.

"Look at your ugly face Sanyukta. You look so horrible, I just hate you from the core of my heart. Just get lost from my life." Sanyukta remembered those bitter words of Randhir full with hatred when her face became pale.

"Iss duniya mein sabse khubsoorat ladki wo hoti hain jo aapni pati ki aankhon mein khubsoorat hoti hain. Aur uss hisab se toh main khubsoorat hu hi nehi!" Sanyukta said that in mind when her pale face doesn't unnoticed by Vidushi. She slowly came closer to Sanyukta and hold her hand.

"Sanyukta I know ke Randhir ne tere saath bahut galat kiya hain aur main tujhe Randhir ko maaf karne ke liye kabhi nehi bolungi but don't he deserve a chance? Randhir is really feeling guilty now and regretting badly. He is dying each moment of his life. Can't you give him a chance, one last chance?" Vidushi asked hesitatingly when Sanyukta smiled sadly.

"You are Randhir's best friend that's why you are taking his side, hain na!" Sanyukta asked slowly.

"Am sorry Sanyukta, I don't want to hurt you." Vidushi apologised when Sanyukta smiled a little.

"I know that Vidushi, you don't have to say sorry. But it's between me and Randhir so please iss ware mein aage se kuch mat bolna, am requesting." Sanyukta said holding her hand thus Vidushi nodded positively. Just then the door got knocked thus Vidushi opened the door and saw Randhir there.

"Vidushi aur kitni der, saare guest aah chuke hain? And they are waiting for the birthday girl!" Randhir asked impatiently.

"Here is the birthday girl." Vidushi said steeped aside thus Randhir's eyes fall on Sanyukta. She was wearing an emerald green saree with matching accessories and did a little make up. Randhir smiled to saw her as he was see her like this after an year and came near her.

"Dekho na Randhir wo Vidushi ne zabardasti yeh sab kuch pehena diya mujhe, main bilkul cartoon laag rahi hu!" Sanyukta complained thus Randhir smiled a little.

"But I think for the first time Vidushi did something really good in her entire life, cause you are looking very beautiful baby." Randhir said dreamily when Sanyukta blushed.

"But Randhir yeh bandage, I can't go to the party like this." Sanyukta pouted pointed towards her bandage.

"But you can't remove it na baby as your wounds are still fresh. And don't worry you look stunning with this too." Randhir said caressing her cheek.

"Sacchi?" Sanyukta asked nervously when Randhir sat down on his knees in front of her and cupped her face.

"Meri aankhon mein dekho toh phir pata chalega ke tum iss duniya ki sabse khubsoorat ladki ho." Randhir said looking into her eyes when Sanyukta also lost in his eyes and Vidushi became awestruck to saw them like this. Sometimes before Sanyukta was not ready to talking about Randhir and now she was totally lost in him forgetting own existence.

"Hey love birds aabhi party mein nehi jana?" Vidushi asked playfully thus they both came back to their senses.

"What if main aur Sanyukta yeha par aapna private party kare toh!" Randhir said playfully thus Sanyukta blushed.