Chapter 36

Sanyukta was laying on the bed and was looking at their wedding picture when the door clicked open and Randhir walked inside the room.

"Tum soyi nehi aabi tak! Wo main kuch kaam kar raha tha." Randhir said saw her still awake.

"Tumne kaha tha aabse tumhara saara waqt mera!" Sanyukta pouted when Randhir smiled to saw her cute antiques.

"Haan saara waqt tumhara, sirf aur sirf tumhara." He said lovingly caressing her cheek when the photo album caught his attention.

"Keya kar rahi ho?" Randhir asked curiously.

"Reminiscing old memories. Socha aab se sirf khubsoorat lamho ko yaad rakhungi aur saari karwi yaadon ko bhula dungi." Sanyukta smiled a little thus Randhir smiled too.

"You look really beautiful that day. Just like a princess" Randhir said looking at their wedding pictures.

"Aab princess hu toh princess hi lagungi na!" She said proudly.

"Waise tum vi kaafi handsome laag rahe thay." She winked at him when he smiled a little.

"Waise tumne mujhe shaadi ki jode mein dekh kar mere kaan mein keya kaha tha yaad hain?" She asked naughtily when he smiled remembered that.

"Yes I remember that very well. I said 'can I elope you and go for a pre honeymoon'." He said leaning towards her when she blushed.

"And remember what I said in return?" She hushed next.

"You said 'you didn't shopped for pre honeymoon, so forget that and go for an early suhagraat'!" He hushed caressing her cheek when she blushed profusely.

"That was the most beautiful day of my life." She smiled brightly

"Me too." He said caressing her lips softly when wish to kiss her with all his love but controlled himself knowing he lost all the rights.

"Randhir ek promise karoge?" She asked suddenly thus he looked at her.

"Keya promise Sanyukta?" He asked curiously.

"You first promise me." She insists.

"Okay baba promise." He said thus she smiled.

"Randhir please mujhe dulhan ki tarha vida karna. Main iss ghar se waise hi jana chahati hu jaise iss ghar mein aayi thi, ek nayi naveli dulhan ki tarha. Waise hi laal joda, mukh par kumkum ka singar, maang mein sindoor aur gale mein mangalsutra..." Sanyukta stopped as she felt a water droplet on her face. She looked up and saw him crying silently.

"Randhir tum roo rahe ho?" She became shocked to saw him like this.

"Randhir?" Sanyukta called him. "Yeha aau, mere pass." She said opened her arms when Randhir hide himself in her embrace.

"Keya huya, roo kyu rahe ho?" She asked curiously.

"Please mujhe chhod kar mat jau, main tumhare bina nehi jee sakta!" He said when tears rolling down from his eyes.

"Mere haat mein nehi hain Randhir." She said caressing his back when he was sobbing badly.

"Please ruk jau, mat jau." He able to say that only.

"Aare kuch din pehele toh divorce dene ke liye betab thay aab keya huya? Aachanak itna pyar kaha se jaag gaya mere liye?" She mocked him when silent tears rolled down from his eyes.

"Aur waise vi tumne mujhe kabka chhod diya hain Randhir, toh phir aab aagar main chali vi jau toh phir yeh aasu kyu?" She asked another question stubbing his heart.