Chapter 41

Randhir smiled seeing her blushing and pulled her head on his chest and peeked it gently.

"Chalo soo jau, it's too late." Randhir said, hugging her carefully.

"Randhir I have to change." Sanyukta whispered.

"Aise hi soo jate hain na, you look so pretty in this saree." He said lovingly when she blushed.

"Siii, gande bacche kahike!" Sanyukta said playfully when Randhir smiled to see her time to time mood swings. He knows it's her mood swings which were changing due to the extreme emotional highs (mania) and lows (depression). She became sad from happiness and furious from calmness in a fraction of second. And he doesn't want to boost up her hormone levels which was harmful for her on this stage.

"Please na, I feel uncomfortable." Sanyukta pouted when Randhir smiled at her cute antics. He got up and started unwrapping her saree. He removed her saree carefully then unbuttoned her blouse and unhooked her petticoat and next she left in her inners only. She was blushing profusely and about to take her change when Randhir stopped her.

"Don't you think that you forgot something?" He asked playfully pointing towards her inners when her cheeks burnt.

"Badmaash!" She eyed him when he smirked.

"You only said that you feel uncomfortable!" He made a puppy face when she blushed.

"May I?" He asked when she lowered her lashes due to shyness.

Taking her silence as a 'yes' Randhir came near her and pulled her in a soothing hug. He gently caressed her back when Sanyukta shivered a little and Randhir smiled to see his effects on her. He dug his face on the crook of her neck and inhaled her scent when she blushed hard. Randhir now started kissing her neckline when he heard the sexiest moan in his life, 'Randhirrrrr' and he immediately pulled back. He was mentally cursing himself for pushing her that edge on her this condition when Sanyukta looked at him confusingly.

"Umm, jaldi se change kar lo." He said when changed her clothes quickly. They both lay down on the bed when Randhir took her in his arms.

"Aaj kitne dino baad tumne mujhe apne bahon mein liya!" Sanyukta whispered when Randhir smiled brightly but his smile vanished next.

"Sorry, maine bahut hurt kiya na tumhe!" Randhir said slowly.

"Bahut jyada." She replied slowly.

"Tum bhi mujhe hurt karo na, please." He pleaded.

"Kiya toh! Kuch der pehle ki chata bhul gaye!" She replied playfully but Randhir was not in a mood of playing.

"Please Sanyukta, please hurt me. Phir shayad mera guilt thoda sa kam ho jaye!" Randhir pleaded.

"Umm toh phir keya karu, tumhara hath tod du yeah phir pau! Nahi saad hi phod deti hu!" Sanyukta giggled.

"Sanyukta please, I am not kidding." Randhir said became helpless.

"Main bhi nahi. Okay then, an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth, then what about a heart for a heart! Mere dil todne ke badle mein tumhara dil tod du, phir hisab barabar!" Sanyukta said playfully when Randhir smiled a little.

"I wish you could do that, Sanyukta. But I know how much you love me and you will prefer to die before breaking my heart." Randhir said, kissing her hand.

"Aare tumhe kaise pata, yehi toh mera plan tha, mar ke tumhara dil todna! But tumhe toh sab kuch pata chal gaya, that's not fair!" Sanyukta pouted.

"Do you think it's a joke Sanyukta? Keya maut mazak hain tumhare liye?" Randhir asked angrily.