Chapter 3

Randhir came back to the house as usual after midnight. He open the door with spare key and entered at the house. He saw the house was well decorated with balloons and colourful papers, there was a cake at the center of the table. He remembers about Sanyukta's words in the morning then went towards their room. He entered at the room and next moment surprised to saw Sanyukta stood in front of him. Her eyes were puffy and red due to crying continuously. Her kohl was smudged and lipstick was messed up, she looks all broken.

"Sorry I can't make it, I was stuck in a meeting." He said not meeting their gaze and about to go washroom.

"Wait Randhir." He stopped as she called him.

"I told you to come early, you know it's important for us still you came late!" She said looking at him.

"I was not roaming in any park Sanyukta, I had an urgent meeting." He said coldly.

"Meeting, meeting, meeting....I just fed up by your meetings. Since last 6 months you avoid me the name of this meeting. You left early in the morning and came back after midnight. Don't you know that you have a wife too who was waiting for you all the time? Don't you have any idea that your wife is craving for you, for your time, your love your care?" Her eyes got moist.

So what can I do, left my work and roaming around you all the time?" He said sternly.

"I don't told you that but can't your wife get a little time from her husband's busy life, do I want that much?" Tears came out from her eyes.

"Now don't create a scene Sanyukta, it's a hectic day for me and I'm really very tired, can we talk about it some other time?" He said irritatingly.

"It's your meetings, your tours, your carrier, your life....everything is always about you, then where am I, what's my place in your life Randhir, tell me? Am I only a showpiece for you?" She screamed from her top.

"Enough is enough Sanyukta, I told you that I was stuck in a meeting, don't be over reacting!" He said irritatingly.

"Ohh so you had an important meeting but your secretary told me that you left from office long time ago, then where was your meeting held till this night?" She asked holding his collar.

"Ohh, so now you started spying on me, how dare you?" He said removed her hand from his collar.

"Calling your secretary was not spying Randhir. Yeah I don't have to do that before cause I was always well aware about your schedule by you, but my point is if you are not at your office then where you are till this late?" She asked straight.

"So now you cross examined me?" He said in a sarcastic way.

"No, I just asking you where you are since the evening, why you so busy that you don't able to came at our daughter's birthday?" She asked angrily thus he lost his cool.

"She is not my daughter, that bloody pet is not my daughter, understand!" He screamed thus she shivered.

"Enough is enough Sanyukta, came out to your dreamland, that's a dog but not our child." Randhir shouted again.

"No Randhir that's not true, she is our daughter, you told that only." She all most whispered.

"Cause I was an emotional fool than who don't saw you in pain thus I bring the puppy for you." He said caught her shoulder.

"But you know what Sanyukta you are a big emotional fool more than me, that's why you attached with that dog like own child, but you know what no one can't replaced the place of own child, the own blood and you know that very well, that's why you started faking things now a days, cause you don't able to give me a child ever." He spat out venom and pushed her hard thus her back hit the wall hard but she was froze by his words.

"Randhir....what are you saying!" She asked shockingly.

"Why, you felt bad but that's the truth Sanyukta, I said the truth only. You killed my child a year ago and now you pretend to be an innocent! You are such a shameless and selfish woman Sanyukta. You don't have any regret for killed my child, you don't have any shame for spoiled my life, if you have a little shame then you go away from my life long time ago. But not anymore, you used to love to live in this fake world but I'm not, I want a divorce from you, understand!"

He said each and every word deep in hatred thus she froze there saw the hatred in his eyes for her. The eyes which once showing unconditional love for her now showing the unlimited hatred for her.

"Divorce!" She whispered that only.

"Yes sweetheart get ready for disappear from my life soon." He said in a sarcastic way and turned around.

"Randhir..." She called him when he look at her.

"You want a divorce just because I'm not able to give you a child anymore?" She managed to asked.

"No, I want a divorce cause I hate you." Came his stern reply.

"I hate you Sanyukta....I hate your sight, I hate your voice, I hate your touch, I hate your pathetic face....what are you said that you are a showpiece only in my life. No Sanyukta you not even that, you know what showpieces are praised by people but you don't even deserve that! Look at your ugly face, you look so horrible, I just hate you from the core of my heart, just get lost from my life."

He said those words with such hatred and dashed in side the loo when she stood there like a living corpse who just lost the reason behind her living.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

So friends how was the part? Do you like it or not?

Keep commenting, sharing your views, keep voting.

Love you all. 😍😘

Wish you all a very Happy Janmashtami.🌹

#Bandita 🌹🌹