Chapter 6

Randhir left the room without looking at her face. But....if he look at her face once he can easily saw her dark circles which cause of her sleepless nights, her tarnish eyes which lost it's brightness due to continuous crying, her pale face which lost all it's colour and glow due to the pain given by him.

He left when Sanyukta open the drawer and take out her sleeping pills, she take 2 tablets and gulped it down. She switched off the lights and tried to get a slumber which is now difficult for her after taking those medicines too.

Next morning Randhir came out of his room and went directly Sanyukta's room, the room was pitch dark at this morning too. So he go and open the window. Sunlights came to the room and fall on her sleepy face thus she stirred in her sleep. She open her eyes and winced in pain as the sunlights directly fall on her eyes. She quickly covered her eyes with her hand when he rolled his eyes. He saw the papers on the table and take that. He checked the papers and got surprised as there was no signature of her.

"Sanyukta....what is this, I told you to sign this papers till morning, why don't you sign this?" He screamed from his top when she look at him blankly.

"I need this papers urgently, so sign it right now." He said hoarsely when she stared at him only if tried to understand his words.

"Can't you get it Sanyukta?" He gritted his teeth when she kept mum.

"Ohh now I get it what you want....you want money, isn't it Sanyukta?" He said rudely.

"My fault, I'm sorry....you won't sign the papers without alimony, right?" He smirked.

"How stupid I'm Sanyukta, first I thought maybe there was some feelings still left in your heart, that's why you hesitated to do the signature. But I was wrong, you have no heart left Sanyukta, cause you are a bloody Murderer. And a murderer have no heart, no mind, no feelings, no regrets, no grudges! You know what Sanyukta you are a cool blooded murderer who was killed my unborn child." He spat out venom when she look at him numb.

"Now sign this Sanyukta..." He put the pen in her hand which fall down from her hand next.

"What happened Sanyukta, why your hands are shaking, your this hands were painted with my daughter's blood so why are you hesitated to sign those papers with your these hands?" He let out his frustration when she look down.

"Don't worry Sanyukta, I'm not going to do any trick with you, you want money na that's why you still stick with me! I'll give you the money, a huge amount of money and this house too, already it's in your name, so you don't have to worry. And I leave this house after our divorce as I'm going to America in next month. So be prepared cause next time when I come I'll be prepare for everything!"

He said and left the room immediately when she closed the window as she can't bear that scorching sunlights any more and sat on the floor kept her head on the bed.

                              * * * * * * * * *

Randhir reached to his cabin and started working when Ishika entered.

"Good morning baby, did Sanyukta sign the divorce papers?" She asked sitting on his lap.

"No baby, not yet but you don't worry I'll make her sign the paper's soon." He smiled at her and about to kiss her when the intercom rang.

"Hello sir, yeah I'm coming." He said and go to his bosses cabin.

"Randhir you have to go to Mumbai tonight. There you will meet with Mr. Khanna, he is our old client so you don't have any problem to deal with him." His boss said.

"If there is any problem then I also deal with that problem sir, cause I love to destroy the problem." He smirked.

"Randhir down your attitude or else it'll destroy you totally." His boss chipped straight.

"Sir I'm Randhir Singh Shekhawat...and my attitude is my identity." He said proudly and left from there when his boss shook his head.

"So baby we are going to Mumbai tonight." Randhir said Ishika as he came out from his bosses cabin.

"Dreams about USA and reality is Mumbai! Ishika I'm felt so sorry for you babes!" Sameer smirked.

"See who is here, the loser with capital 'L'!" Randhir smirked.

"Sameer we are going to Mumbai for few days but USA....lifetime. Don't worry I'll send you the greetings card every year." He taunted him when his face get stiffen.

"Ishika let's go, we have our packing baby." Randhir caged her waist possessively and left when Sameer gritted his teeth.

"I'll see you Randhir for sure!" Sameer murmured under his breath.

                              * * * * * * * * *

Mumbai....the city which never sleep.

Randhir and Ishika check in at their hotel room and Randhir went for his meeting with Mr.  Khanna.

"So Mr. Shekhawat what are you offering to me?" Mr. Khanna asked gulping his drink.

"Umm....Mr. Khanna you are our old client, we did business together for since so many years, so why are you asking?" Randhir asked taking his 3rd drink.

"That's why I'm asking Mr. Shekhawat! I'm the old client of your company so I deserve the facilities more than the other companies." Mr. Khanna said and filled Randhir's glass with whisky.

"10% Mr. Khanna....my company will offer you that much discounts." Randhir said sipping his drink.

"Only 10% are you joking with me Mr. Shekhawat? That's others company also give!" Mr. Khanna raised his brows.

"Okay 12% that's enough, I don't give you more than that, my hands are also tied." Randhir said gulping his drink totally.

"Mr. Shekhawat I heard you got a promotion and get a prestigious post in your office and will going to America next month?" Mr. Khanna asked when offering him more drink.

"Yeah that's right, I'm the best." Randhir smirked.

"So Mr. Best you are after your boss at your office, right?"

"Right." Randhir replied.

"Then don't you have any freedom to take decision for companies shake?" Mr. Khanna asked playfully.

"Yes, I have definitely the right to do anything which is in companies favor." He replied looking at him.

"So Mr. Shekhawat if you make a decision for your company by your own that's your right and nobody do anything against you, right?" Mr. Khanna asked straight.

"Yes Mr. Khanna, I have that right and no one have any rights." He said proudly.

"So Mr. Shekhawat please think about your company and take the decision for your company's shake. 15% is not so much for your company but it will help to blooming our friendship." Mr. Khanna smiled and forwarded the papers to him. Randhir take those papers and think once.

"Don't think so much Mr. Shekhawat you do it for your company, you don't have any benefits but company has." Mr. Khanna assured him thus Randhir signed the papers don't think further.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

So friends how was the part? Do you like it or not?

Keep commenting, sharing your views, keep voting.

Love you all. 😍😘

#Bandita 🌹🌹