Prologue

"Do you really love me baby?" Ishika asked while Randhir is busy in pleasuring her.

"Yes baby I love you the most, do you have any doubt on my love?" Randhir asked when sucking the skin of her neck.

"Do you love me more than your wife?" Ishika asked again.

"I love you more than her Ishk, even I love you only." Randhir replied smirking sucking the moisture of her assets while she moaned in pleasure.

"Don't you love your wife anymore?" She asked when Randhir was busy sucking the moisture of her assets again and again.

"Please baby don't take that bore name again, don't spoil my mood, at least not now." Randhir said irritatingly when holding her waist possessively.

"Sorry baby." She said when caressing his back with her soft palm.

"I'm getting tired of her." He sighed deeply.

"Then leave her, I'm always with you baby." She said between her moans.

"I know that baby." He smiled seeing the love in her eyes for him and with this he entered her while she moaned in satisfaction.

They continue like this and after sometimes he laid beside her panting hard. He pulled her on his chest and kissed her hairs and mumbled a love you.

********************************************

So friends how was the part? Do you like it or not?

Keep commenting, sharing your views, keep voting.

Love you all. 😍😘

#Bandita 🌹🌹