Chapter 13

Randhir's vision got blurred with tears, he wiped them and continue to read the dairy. In that dairy Sanyukta let her heart out in each and every pages. Sometimes she wrote about the past, sometimes presents. She wrote there about their first meeting, their first official date, how he proposed her, their relationship, their marriage and also their married life. She beautifully written them into that dairy. Randhir relive their each and every moment again. He understand how much she loves him, how much she take care about him, how much she thought about him! She was in deeply, madly love with him but what she gets in return! Nothing, no love, no care, no respect nothing. He gave her only tears and loneliness. He turned on the next page.

                              * * * * * * * * *

31 December, 2015

Today is the last day of this year. Every year we celebrate the new year together but this year Randhir didn't make it. I'm waiting for him since evening but he didn't came. I understand Randhir you must be not in a mood for all this and was busy in some work. But please Randhir don't punish yourself in this way, I can't see you like this. I want to see my old Randhir for whom I was his everything all the time. I love you Randhir and hope this new year brings you back to me and we get together as before.

                                ~~~~~~~~~

Randhir wiped his tears after reading this. He remembered that night he was with Ishika at her apartment when his wife was waiting for him at home. She was craving for him when he was cheated on her.

He closed the dairy as he has no strength now to read more. He came to their room and switched on the lights. Sanyukta was sleeping peacefully under the sedative when he looked at her sleepy face. On a close view he noticed her face, it's lost all it's charm and glow too. Her rosy pink complexion turned into a pale one. He caressed her face and understand her skin lost its softness also. A drop of tear rolled down from his eyes.

"I don't deserve you, I don't deserve your serin and selfless love Sanyu! I only deserve your hatred, I'm sorry baby please forgive me!" He murmured when a drop of tear fall on her cheek and she stirred in her sleep.

Randhir quickly turned off the lights and laid beside her. He pulled her close by her waist and gave a peak on her cheek.

"I love you." He said that in her ear and hugged her tightly.

But slumber can't overtake his senses. And off course how can be he able to sleep when his mind was full with guilts.

                            * * * * * * * * *

Next morning Randhir get up early, or the fact was he didn't even slept the whole night. He saw at Sanyukta's sleepy face and caressed it lovingly.

"I hurt you so much na baby now I'll rectify all my mistakes." He kissed on her forehead and go to the loo.

After getting freshen up he came out and saw her still sleeping. He smiled and go to the kitchen for make breakfast for his wife. Randhir entered at their bedroom with a tray on his hand and saw Sanyukta sitting on the bed, her back was rested against the wall.

"Good morning wifey." He said with a bright smile and kept the tray on the bed side table and adjusted her pillows.

"Look what chef bring for you....a special breakfast for my beautiful wife." He kissed on her forehead.

"Before you used to made special breakfast for me at every sunday, so today I thought to surprised you....so here it is, yammy tasty pastas by chef Randhir at your service ma'am!"  He bent down a little with a smile but Sanyukta don't move an inch.

"Ohh I'm a big fool, how can you see it when all the room is dark!" He said and move the curtains and open the windows.

Warm sunlight came to their room and everything were visible. But Randhir heard a scream and turned back. He saw Sanyukta covered her eyes with her palm.

"Sanyukta what happened?" Randhir asked confusingly when she get up from the bed and rushed towards the window and closed all them quickly and came back to the bed.

Randhir was shocked to saw her like this. She used to locked herself in a dark room since long time so she can't tolerate the sunlight now. Her eyes got burnt with the contact of any kind of light.

"I'm sorry baby, I forgot." He said holding her hand.

"But slowly slowly you are habituated with lights, don't worry you will be fine." He assured her.

"Now it's the time for breakfast." He smiled and bring the plate in front of her but she don't even look at it once.

"Ohh okay, now I'll get it, you want me to feed you like before, okay princess as you wish." He said and take a full spoon of pasta near her mouth when she turned her face. A lone tear escaped from his eyes.

"Sanyukta am made this for you only, please have it na baby." He pleaded her but no reply came.

"What I did with you after that you must not eat anything made by me!" He thought and kept the plate on the table and came out from the room slowly.

He called a maid and ordered her to served breakfast to Sanyukta. He came to the study and punched on the table hard.

"I'm the responsible for all this, I'm the responsible for her this condition, I'm the culprit then why is she suffering instead of me, why god why! Why, why, why?" He punched harder on the table again and again.

"Punish me Sanyukta but don't punish yourself, I can't see you like this, please." He hide his face between his palms and sobbing baldly.

"I'm sorry baby, I'm sorry." His voice broke.

He wiped his tears and look up when the dairy caught his attention.

"She used to writing the dairy cause she had no one to express her feelings." His mind said.

She had no one with whom she was talking, with whom she was laughing, smiling. Someone with whom she must share all her pain and miseries. But there was no one. And it's all because of him. As it's him and only him who left her alone when she needed him the most.

"I'm sorry Sanyukta." He said when caressed the dairy and open it next.

He read those lines again where she wrote about their love story. His eyes got moist and he closed it. But suddenly something strikes in his mind.

"There was must be an another dairy." He said looking at the dairy.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

So friends how was the part? Do you like it or not?

Keep commenting, sharing your views, keep voting.

Love you all. 😍😘

#Bandita 🌹🌹