Chapter 5

Next morning Randhir open his half blurred eyes and watch the time, he get up and dashed towards the loo. He came out after taking bath but don't found his necessary things on the bed. He remembered their last night encounter and took out his formals from the cupboard. He quickly get ready and came down for breakfast. A maid served him breakfast thus he was surprised but can't asked anything to the maid. He take his breakfast and left for office when Sanyukta was still sleeping in their babies room.

After sometimes she get up and go to their room. She getting freshen up and left for somewhere too. Sanyukta came back after sometimes being totally exhausted. Her face was pale and eyes are puffy due to continuous crying. She looks like a living corpse. She directly went to their room and open the drawer and took out her sleeping pills. She took 2 tables and gulped it down and laid on the bed, soon she dozed off under the effect of medicines.

Sanyukta was going to a totally silent mode after that day. Before she was talking with her plants and pet whisky but now she was all numb. She locked herself in a small room and look at the wall blankly all the time. She don't even came out in front of Randhir as she has no strength to face his hatred anymore. She don't want to bother him to show her ugly face which he found beautiful once.

Other hand Randhir have no idea about Sanyukta's miseries, he was happy with Ishika. He was not regretting for his behavior with Sanyukta and felt relieved that Sanyukta can't be nagging him for anything and thought her throw away from his life soon. He was hell busy now for his promotion and can't afford to lose the millionaire chance of his life for anyone.

1 month passed away like this, Randhir cracked the deal and got the promotion. He throw a party at a five star hotel. Champagne were flowing there like water, music made people crazy when the lights blurred their vision.

Randhir and Ishika were dancing.

"This victory only for you my love." Randhir said pulling her closer and made her wore a diamond ring when she smiled and kissed the ring.

"So happy?" He smiled at her.

"No, very happy." He kissed on her knuckles.

"So all set for USA?" She asked encircle her arms around his neck.

"Yes, we left for there in a month baby." Randhir said lovingly.

"But Sanyukta?" She asked confusingly.

"I have a gift for her too." Randhir replied.

"What?" She asked shockingly.

"Divorce!" He said and smirked when she hugged him tight.

"I love you." She whispered.

"I know baby." He smiled caressing her back.

                              * * * * * * * * *

Randhir came back to the house after midnight, he can't even walk properly due to the affect of alcohol. He goes upstairs and go to Sanyukta's room. He open the door and found everything was dark.

"Why the hell this lights are off?"

He shouted but no reply came so he switched on the lights and her eyes fell on Sanyukta. She was sitting on the bed looking exactly nothing. As the lights on she look at him slowly.

"Ohh so you were sleeping, sorry. But don't worry I just take 5 minutes." He was slurring.

He anyhow came near to her bed and take out those divorce papers and kept it on the bed.

"So my beloved wife Mrs. Sanyukta Shekhawat ready to be Miss again!" He smirked when she was numb.

"This is a small gift for you wifey! Our divorce paper hope you will sign it soon!" He said in a sarcastic way when she was staring at him blankly.

"Why are you looking at me like this, don't you understand this simple words, I will give it to my lawyer tomorrow morning so sign it before that." He managed to say that anyhow and left the room next when she was look at the paper's blankly.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

So friends how was the part? Do you like it or not?

Keep commenting, sharing your views, keep voting.

Love you all. 😍😘

#Bandita 🌹🌹