Chapter 1

"Do you really love me baby?" Ishika asked while Randhir is busy in pleasuring her.

"Yes baby I love you the most, do you have any doubt on my love?" Randhir asked when sucking the skin of her neck.

"Do you love me more than your wife?" Ishika asked again.

"I love you more than her Ishk, even I love you only." Randhir replied smirking sucking the moisture of her assets while she moaned in pleasure.

"Don't you love your wife anymore?" She asked when Randhir was busy sucking the moisture of her assets again and again.

"Please baby don't take that bore name again, don't spoil my mood, at least not now." Randhir said irritatingly when holding her waist possessively.

"Sorry baby." She said when caressing his back with her soft palm.

"I'm getting tired of her." He sighed in disappointment.

"Then leave her, I'm always with you baby." She said between her moans.

"I know that baby." He smiled seeing the love in her eyes for him and with this he entered her while she moaned in satisfaction.

They continue like this and after sometimes he laid beside her panting hard. He pulled her on his chest and kissed her hairs and mumbled.

"I love you a lot sweety."

"But baby it's my birthday and you don't even give my birthday gift!" Ishika pouted.

"How is this possible baby!" He took his briefcase and take out a velvet box.

"Here is your gift birthday girl." He handed her the box. She opened it and saw a diamond necklace inside it.

"Like it?" He asked.

"No, love it." She smiled and kissed him passionately.

"How much it's cost?" She asked.

"5 lacks." He said sucking her neckline.

"It's so precious." She replied.

"Not more than you baby." He winked at her.

"I love you so much." She said and started moaning as he again started their love making process.

                             * * * * * * * * *

Sanyukta was standing at the balcony, her gaze fixed at the entrance as she was waiting for her husband. Cool breeze made her shiver but she can't move an inch. The clock stuck 1 A.M but there was no sign of Randhir. From last few months he came back home really late, his official tours are also increasing day by day, she thought. Her waiting came to an end as she saw Randhir's car entered at their house. She smiled and rushed down and opened the main door before the door bell rang. And there Randhir stood at the door. She looked at him, he also looked at her, their eyes latched but no one smiled at each other. Smile is rare in their life now a days.

Randhir entered and about to climbing the stairs when she called him from behind.

"You get freshen up, I'm warming your food." She said slowly.

"No, no need of this. I took my dinner with the clients." He replied coldly and about to go when she said again.

"Randhir will you please sit with me during my dinner?" She asked hopefully.

"Sanyukta please I'm too much tired, let me go, I need rest." He said rudely and left when she stood there numb.

"You didn't bother that I'm still starving! pehele toh..." She murmured.

                               FLASHBACK
                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Randhir entered at their house using the spare key as he don't want to disturb his beloved wife's peaceful slumber. He entered and saw Sanyukta slept at the dining table kept her head on the table. He shook his head and gazing at her sleepy face lovingly. He bent down and kissed on her cheek thus she opened her eyes and smiled.

"Hey." She smiled at him.

"Hey." He touched her cheek.

"When you came?" She asked with a smile.

"Just now but why are you sleeping here baby?" He asked confusingly.

"I'm waiting for you." She replied softly.

"But why baby, I told you na that I'll be late tonight!" He asked surprisingly.

"It's okay, go and freshen up, I'll warming your food." She said thus he lowered his lashes.

"I took my dinner with those Swiss clients, sorry." He said holding his ears.

"It's okay baby, I can understand." She replied with a smile.

"I know that I have a very understanding wife." He kissed her forehead.

"Did you take your dinner?" He asked thus she lowered her lashes.

"Sanyu! How many times I told you don't starving for me, I don't like this, now sit." He said and started serving her plate.

"Aare I'll take myself, you go and take rest, you look tired Randhir." She said when he sat beside her.

"All my tiredness got vanished when I saw your lovely face baby." She smiled when he forwarded the plate at her.

"But seriously Sanyu if next time you will starving for me that too late I'll eat you alive." He faked anger when she put a morsel of food inside his mouth.

"Eat this for now." She smiled and started eating. He ate the morsel and look at her.

"You know what baby I took my dinner but get satisfied now." He said and kissed her knuckles thus she also get satisfied.

                          FLASHBACK END
                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sanyukta came to their room without eating anything and saw him sleeping already. Before he used to praised her in every night, talking sweet words with her, loved her, both cuddling in each other's arms and she don't even realized when she slept at his loving embrace.

She smiled sadly and laid beside him.

"Randhir..." She shook him.

"Sanyukta I'm tired, please let me sleep and you to sleep." He said and slept next when a drop of hot tear rolled down from her eyes.

********************************************

So friends how was the part? Do you like it or not?

Keep commenting, sharing your views, keep voting.

Love you all. 😍😘

#Bandita 🌹🌹