Chapter 18

Days rolled on but there was not a single sign of recover Sanyukta. Her health become worst day by day. She always sat in the dark room and stare exactly nothing. Randhir was tensed to saw her like this. He called the doctor again.

"Look Mr. Shekhawat I already told you there are no hope in your wife's case. It's difficult to get her back normal, so I advise you to admit her any mental asylum, that will be beneficial for her." Doctor mouthed slowly after checking Sanyukta thus Randhir gulped hard.

"No doctor, please don't say like this. I'm sure there must be some treatment for my Sanyu, I know she will be alright, she will definitely doctor." His voice hitched in his throat.

"I understand your state of mind Mr. Shekhawat but your wife's case is rare. I think something eating her from inside. Koi aaisi baat hain jo unnhe aandar hi aandar khaye jaa raha hain, jinki wajase unnki aaisi halat ho geyi hain." Doctor said thus Randhir lowered his lashes.

He know it's him and only him the reason behind her every pain, every sorrow, every tears. His eyes got moist.

"I think aap jitna ho sake unnhe aapna time dijiye, unnhe khush rakhne ki kousish kijiye, unnke friend's ko ghar bulaiye. Kyu ki aaise patients ko jitna ho sake tension se dur rakhiye aur cheer up kijiye tho unnke liye aachha hoga." Doctor said and left when Randhir sat beside Sanyukta holding her hands.

"Aaj se mera saara waqt tumhara." He declared.

"Kaal office mein ek leave application bhej dunga phir hum dono kisi holiday destination par ek lambi chhutti par jayenge, enjoy karenge, haan baby!" He kissed on her hands.

"I promise bore ho jayogi tum meri sakal dekh dekh kar!" He smiled when she kept mum, her face don't show any kind of reaction. Randhir's eyes become moist again.

"I'm sorry baby, please come back." He kept his head on her lap when a drop of tear rolled down from his eyes.

Suddenly something strikes in his mind.

"Friend's! Yes friend's, our friend's." He thought and got up and came out from the room quickly Parth's number.

Parth and Vidushi are their common friends at college. But after college they went to Bengaluru and settle down their for their job. At first they all connected to each other but slowly all get busy in their lives and jobs so the connection between them became weak. Randhir called Parth, luckily his number was not changed.

"Hello Parth....Randhir here."

"Hey hi Randhir how are you, good to hear you man. It's such a long time, how is Sanyukta?" Parth asked excitedly.

"Sanyukta is not fine Parth, she is not fine." Randhir manage to say.

"What! What happened to Sanyukta?" Parth sounds worried.

"Sanyukta is in depression Parth, doctor's said she is in final stage of depression and she cant be normal again!" Randhir's voice broke again.

"What rubbish! Koi kuch vi bakwass karega aur tu maan lega! Aur vi bahut doctor's hain India mein tu koi aachha sa specialist se consult kar, Sanyukta will be fine." Parth groaned over the phone.

"Parth tu aur Vidushi please ekbaar aah sakta hain keya Delhi, I felt helpless without you guys." Randhir pleaded.

"Randhir yeh vi koi puchhne ki baat hain, hum jald se jald pahuchte hain waha." Parth said immediately.

"Thanks Parth." Randhir said.

"No need of it Randhir, Sanyu is my beastie, anything for her." Parth said thus Randhir smiled a little.

                              * * * * * * * * *

Next day Randhir took a leave from his office as he was all set for a vacation with Sanyukta. As they came out from the house Sanyukta moaned in pain as sunlight fall on her eyes directly. She covered her eyes when Randhir hold her tightly.

"Wear your glasses baby." He said and made her wore the sunglasses. They came to a resort as he want to spend some quality time with her wife.

Five days left but there was no change in Sanyukta's health. Randhir tried to cheer her, pampered her, made her smile all the time but all his attempt was failed. Sanyukta was same as before. All the time she was sitting silently at the room or outside at the garden staring exactly nothing which pained Randhir all the time.

Next morning they are sitting at the garden outside of their cottage. Randhir was blabbering something when Sanyukta stared at somewhere.

"Aachha hota aagar whisky vi humare saath hota, hain na Sanyu?" He asked but no reply came.

He look at her and saw her gaze fixed on something. He followed her gaze and saw two little girls hardly 3 years are playing together. Randhir saw that they are twins sisters. They are playing with a ball when Sanyukta just stared at them.

"Kitne peyare bachhe hain, hain na baby?" He asked when she kept mum. Just then the ball came near Sanyukta's feet.

"Aunty ball do na." One of the kid said in her cute accent.

"Sanyu give her the ball." Randhir said but she doesn't move an inch.

"Uncle humara ball!" The child asked Randhir for the ball when he gesture them to come closer.

"Aap dono ka naam keya hain?" Randhir asked smiling at them.

"Meethi."

"Mishti."

They replied loudly.

"Aap dono bahut sweet ho." Randhir smiled and kissed their chubby checks.

"Aap vi sweet ho uncle, aap aur aunty humare saath kheloge, mummy-papa tho humare saath khelte hi nehi!" Meethi pouted.

"I'm always ready, aap dono aunty se puchho." Randhir said looking at Sanyukta and smiled.

"Aunty aap khelogi humare saath?" Meethi asked when Sanyukta don't even respond.

"Sanyu come na let's play, yeh bachhe kitne pyar se puch rahe hain." Randhir said hopefully when she kept mum.

"Uncle, aunty ko keya huya hain, humesha aaise chup chap kyu baithi raheti hain?" Mishti asked this time.

"Beta wo aunty bimar hain, doctor ne rest karne ko kaha hain, iss liye hum yeha aaye hain." Randhir managed to say.

He remembered that how much she loved to play with kids when they go to any random park. She always started playing with the kids at there when he just adore her cute antics. His eyes got moist and he looked away to hide those tears as he remembered doctors words and tried to be normal.

"Okay bachho chalo hum khelte hain, aunty ko khelna hoga tho aah jayegi." He said and started playing with them with a faint hope that she will be join them for sure but that time never come.

Randhir hit her with the ball intentionally to get some reaction from her but he was disappointed every time. After sometimes they ended the game as they are tired. The kids left after bidding a goodbye when Randhir sat down beside her.

"Kitne peyare bachhe hain na Sanyu?" He said while huffing.

"Aagar aaj humari beti hummare saath hoti tho wo vi itni hi peyari hoti." He said slowly and pulled her close by her shoulder when she was silent as usual.

"Let's go back to home." He sighed as his every attempt to get her back in the normal life was failed badly.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

So friends how was the part? Do you like it or not?

Keep commenting, sharing your views, keep voting.

Love you all. 😍😘

#Bandita 🌹🌹