Chapter 26

"Sannyuktaaaa..." Vidushi screamed and rushed towards her.

"Sanyukta aankhen khol aapni, baatein kar mujhse. Hey bhagban kitna khoon nikal raha hain!" Vidushi said anxiously taking Sanyukta's head on her lap. Just then Randhir and Parth came there listening everything.

"Sannyuktaaaaa..." Randhir screamed and rushed towards her.

"Somebody please call the ambulance." Randhir screamed when Parth call the ambulance.

"Sanyukta....Sanyukta keya huya tumhe? Aankhen kholo, dekho main tumhare pass hi hu, dekho mujhe." Randhir said holding her possessively.

"Vidushi yeh sab kaise huya, Sanyukta gir kaise geyi?" Parth asked worriedly when Vidushi was not in a state to reply.

"Sanyukta please aankhen kholo, dekho meri taraf, baatein karo mujhse." Randhir said again while crying continuously. Soon the ambulance came and they went to the hospital.

The red light turned on when the trio were waiting in front of the operation theatre. Randhir was totally broken and vulnerable now. He almost died to saw Sanyukta in that condition. He was crying uncontrollably when Vidushi came to him.

"Vidushi yeh sab kaise ho geya? Meri Sanyu thik toh ho jayegi na? Main usske bina nehi jee sakta." Randhir said in between his tears.

"Sanyukta thik ho jayegi Randhir, don't worry wo jaldi hi thik ho jayegi. Just don't lose hope." Vidushi console him.

"Ummed par hi toh zinda hu Vidushi." Parth said then came to Randhir.

"Don't worry Sanyukta ko kuch nehi hoga, ussne kabhi kisika bura nehi kiya toh phir bhagban usske saath itna bura nehi kar sakte." Parth said when Randhir hugged him.

"Yeh sab mere gunhaho ki saza hain jo Sanyukta ko mill raha hain, bhagban aagar saza dena hain toh mujhe do but meri Sanyu ko kuch mat karna." He sobbed bitterly when Parth caressing his back. The red light turned off and the doctor came out from the operation theatre after some hours.

"Don't worry patient is now out of danger." The doctor said thus when everyone take a relief of sigh and Randhir broke down into tears of happiness.

"But khoon bahut jyada bahe geya hain issi liye patient bahut weak ho geyi hain so you have to take good care of her." Doctor said them.

"Don't worry doctor hum Sanyukta ka bahut aachha se dekh bhal karenge." Vidushi said.

"Doctor keya hum Sanyukta se mill sakte hain?" Randhir asked hopefully.

"Ji patient aabhi behosh hain, aur hosh mein aane ke baad vi aap mein se koi ek unnse mill sakta hain as she needs rest now." The doctor said firmly.

"Doctor main bass Sanyukta ko ek baar dekhna chahata hu. I promise 5 minute se jyada nehi lunga. Bass dur se ek baar dekh kar chala aayunga, please." Randhir pleaded thus the doctor get agreed.

"Okay Mr. Shekhawat. But I can't allow you inside the cabin aap unnhe bahar se ek baar dekh sakte hain." Doctor said to him.

"Okay doctor, thank you for your help." Randhir said when thanked the god too.

"Okay, now excuse me." The doctor said and left from there.

Randhir came to the cabin and stood in front it. He saw inside through the glass and saw Sanyukta was laying on the bed became unconscious. Her head was covered by the bandage when half of her face was covered by the oxygen mask. There were drips too on her hand. For a moment Randhir related the scene with the time of her miscarriage. She was same as alike that time, surround by all this. But the fact was last time he just lost his child but this time he lost almost everything. He lost their smile, their talk, their happiness, their love, their moments, everything. He lost them.