2

Looking out the glass panes from inside a Bullhead, (Y/n) was lost in his thoughts as he remembered his conversation with Ozpin that night.

[Flashback]

Standing there close to the doorway, (Y/n) was softly humming to himself as Glynda stood beside him and was going through important things on her Scroll.

The door then opens revealing Ozpin, as well as Ruby, walking out the interview room. Ruby looks to (Y/n), who faces her, giving her a smile and a wave. She waves back until she notices the young man's robe.

Ruby: "I thought your robe was destroyed back at the rooftop. Did you have a spare on you?" she asked, confusion written on her face. (Y/n) shakes his head horizontally,

Ruby: "Then how?"

(Y/n): "Magic." he says and gives Ruby a smile, who then pouted slightly at his answer.

Ruby: "Fine, don't tell me."

(Y/n) drops his smile before facing Ozpin.

(Y/n): "I believe you said we had a matter of discussion that needs to be concluded."

Ozpin: "Yes, I did." he looks to Ruby, "We look forward to seeing you in Beacon Academy, Miss Rose." he takes a sip of his hot cocoa.

Ruby: "I can't wait!" she said excitedly as she jumped a bit in excitement.

Ozpin: "Glynda, may I ask you to please show Miss Rose the way out." he turns to Glynda.

Glynda: "Of course, Professor Ozpin." she readjusts her ovular glasses and looks to Ruby, "Right this way, Miss Rose." she begins to walk ahead with Ruby following behind.

Ruby looks behind her and waves to both (Y/n) and Ozpin with a bright smile.

Ozpin: "Now, Mr. (L/n)," he looks to (Y/n), "If you please." he says, moving out of the doorway to let the young man enter.

(Y/n) enters the room once more, going around the table before taking his previous seat. Bringing a hand up to his top hat, he takes it off his head and gently places it on the table before facing Ozpin, who is seated opposite from him.

Ozpin: "....." Silence.

(Y/n): "....." not one word from the two.

Ozpin takes a sip from his hot cocoa, breaking the deafening silence just momentarily.

(Y/n): "...The matter you wanted to discuss earlier was incredibly ridiculous, you know." he started, "You want me not only as a student at Beacon, but a teacher as well? You've gone mad, Ozpin?"

The man gives a light chuckle to the young man's remark.

Ozpin: "I can assure you Mr. (L/n), I'm still the same Ozpin you know." he places his cup onto the table.

Ozpin: "As absurd as the idea sounds, the teacher part for you is to train future Huntsmen and Huntresses while the student is to help you work with others, socialize. As experienced of a Huntsman you are, you'll need others to lean on especially with your... uh... predicaments."

(Y/n): "Sigh..." he pinches the bridge of his nose lightly. "You may call it predicaments but it's kept me from getting killed a few times, and what I do keeps me from losing myself."

Ozpin exhales softly,

Ozpin: "But is it really a good idea to continue on like this? With your Unpredictably and the fact that..." he takes his cup and sips the contents before looking at the young man,

"...You have no Aura."

[Present]

(Y/n) was pulled out of his thoughts as he felt someone tap his arm, turning around he looked down to see Ruby with a big smile on her face.

Ruby: "Hi!"

(Y/n): "Hello again, Miss Rose." he bowed slightly.

Ruby: "O-oh no, you can call me Ruby." she said nervously. "I never got the chance to know your name."

(Y/n): "You may call me Mr. (L/n)... or Professor (L/n) in this case." he faces the glass pane again,

Ruby: "Professor?!" she exclaimed. Almost all the heads from students aboard the Bullhead looked to Ruby, "Eheh, S-sorry!" she says, putting her hood on to hide her face which is a blushing mess.

(Y/n): "The discussion with Ozpin was to have me as a student in Beacon to socialize, but also a teacher to teach you all." he explained, not turning his head.

Ruby: "If you don't mind me asking, why you in particular?" She removed her hood. This caused (Y/n) to face her, "N-not in a rude way if that's what you think." he turns to look out once more.

(Y/n): "He said he wanted an experienced Huntsman like me to 'lean on to others' since I've been during this without a team for a long time."

Ruby: "Wait, Huntsm-!" (Y/n) placed a finger on her lips to keep her from shouting out again. "Sorry, you're a Huntsman?" the young man simply nodded.

Ruby: "Oh my god, I not only fought side-by-side with a Huntress but a Huntsman as well!" she said, jumping in excitement before stopping. "But you look so young, how old are you?"

(Y/n): "If I asked you that question it would be considered rude and you would be withholding that information from me..." he stated.

Ruby: "Oh... sorry." she said, then looked down.

(Y/n): "...18."

Ruby: "Huh?" she looked up to (Y/n).

(Y/n): "I'm 18."

Ruby: "Woah, you're so young."

(Y/n) faces Ruby before tilting his head which shifts his top hat, if she could see his eyes they would show pure confusion.

(Y/n): "Aren't you the only child in this Bullhead currently?"

Ruby: "Wha- Hey!"

????: "So you're the so-called 'Top Hat Guy' Ruby was telling me all about?"

(Y/n) faces the source of the voice, seeing a blonde girl with lilac eyes.

(Y/n): "Top Hat Guy?"

Ruby: "Eheh, sorry." she said. "Oh right Mr. (L/n), this is my older sister."

Yang: "The name's Yang Xiao Long and may I ask you some questions?"

(Y/n): "You may."

Yang: "What's your relationship with my sister?" she asked, she lightly glared at him.

(Y/n): "An acquaintance."

Yang: "Hmm... Okay, what's with your attire?" she waved her finger around.

(Y/n): "Is there a problem with it, Miss Xiao Long?"

Yang: "Uh... No but-"

(Y/n): "If there are no problems, then do not mind them." he simply stated.

Yang: "Uh... R-Right, okay. Next question, why did Ruby call you 'Mr. (L/n)' just now?"

(Y/n): "I gave her the choice to state me as Mr. or Professor (L/n). It seems she chose is her answer."

Yang: "P-Professor?"

Ruby: "He's a Huntsman Yang and Ozpin asked him to!" she whispered loudly to Yang though (Y/n) clearly heard.

Yang: "Wha-?! P-Prove to me you're a Huntsman!" (Y/n) reaches into his robe and pulls out his Scroll to reveal Huntsman license before showing it to Yang. Upon viewing it, she had a look of shock before shaking her head and exhales softly.

(Y/n): "Is that all Miss Xiao Long?" he asked, placing his Scroll back into his robe. Yang slaps her cheeks to keep herself from losing composure any further.

Yang: "One last question," she brings her lips close to (Y/n)'s ear and whispers into it, "Are you one of those hentai protagonists?"

(Y/n): "I beg your pardon?"