5

Hours pass by, it's early in the morning with the sun hardly up, students continuously slumber with one amongst them beginning to wake up. His bangs were moved apart with his vision revealing to him the ballroom ceiling.

Sitting up, the young man gently rubbed away any drowsiness in his eyes before covering his (E/c) and silver eyes with his bangs. (Y/n) gets up and folds his sleeping bag to the side before heading to the locker room.

Walking to his locker and inputting his combination into it, he opens the door and reveals his black attire neatly folded with his top hat resting on top of it and a white towel underneath, his folded staff hung above said attire with a long double-edged curved blade beside it.

The young man heads to the bathroom with the towel in one hand and his clothing in another, having spent an hour showering.

Heading to his locker again, he takes the curved blade and tucks it away in his trench coat. He materialized his robe and placed his folded staff onto his back before heading out for a walk, humming to himself.

[Two Hours Later - Main Avenue]

The young man, now sitting at the statue in the main avenue of Beacon, stares up at the sky. His long (H/c) locks being gently blown by the wind as he is lost in thought.

However, his train of thought is interrupted when he hears a familiar disciplinarian on the intercom of the school...

Glynda: "Would all first-year students please report to Beacon Cliff for initiation? Again, all first-year students report to Beacon Cliff immediately."

(Y/n): "It's already time? Time must've slipped my mind." he says to himself, getting up from his seat and dusted himself off before heading to the cliff.

[Beacon Cliff]

Ozpin: "For years, you have trained to become warriors, and today, your abilities will be evaluated in the Emerald Forest." he began with Glynda beside him.

Glynda: "Now, I'm sure many of you have heard rumors about the assignment of "teams." Well, allow us to put an end to your confusion. Each of you will be given teammates... today."

In the line of students, a familiar red themed girl softly groans,

Ozpin: "These teammates will be with you for the rest of your time here at Beacon. So it is in your best interest to be paired with someone with whom you can work well." he takes a sip from his cup, "That being said, the first person you make eye contact with after landing will be your partner for the next four years."

After the Headmaster explained all the information that the students need, he launched the students from their launchpads, all but one...

Ozpin: "Mr. (L/n)," the young man looks to the Headmaster, "You are given the same instructions as the students with the only exception being you must remain hidden from their sights."

(Y/n): "So, do what I'm already accustomed to. Alright." he says, readying to be launched.

Ozpin: "However if a student were to see you, you will be assigned to their team so it would wise to be seen by the team you will work best with."

(Y/n): "...I see." was all the young man said as he was launched into the air with black rose petals trailing from him.

The young man, appearing as though he's formlessly slithering in the air, takes form and begins falling to an Alpha Beowolf. Taking his folded staff and unfolding it, he swung downward onto the Grimm with such force that the creature looked as though it became dust floating it the air. Standing upright, (Y/n) dusted himself off of the creatures residue.

(Y/n): "Let's see, If I recall, the ruin is… In that direction..." he tells himself as he points to the direction where the relics are held,

Creatures of Grimm which consists of Beowolves, Ursai, and Boarbatusks were shown in the direction (Y/n) pointed to. The young man smiles,

(Y/n): "...With you little foxes in the way." he said before sprinting to the creatures.

[Elsewhere - Emerald Forest]

A familiar red hooded girl stucking the landing before running with one thing in mind,

Ruby: "Gotta find Yang! Gotta find Yang, gotta find Yang, gotta find…" was all she could think of, "What if I can't find her? What if someone finds her first? Well, there's always Jaune. He's nice. He's funny! I don't think he's very good in a fight, though. What about Blake?! So mysterious, so calm. Plus she likes books! Then again, I'm not sure I'd be able to hold a conversation with her.

She daydreams as she ran around looking for her sister,

Ruby: "Maybe Mr. (L/n). He's strange, in a good way. And he's a skilled Huntsman so he could teach me some pointers. But then again, he's going to be a teacher and I'll probably have a hard time getting to know him." she shook the images off her head, "Who else do I know in this school? There's Yang, Jaune, Blake, Mr. (L/n) aaaand…"

The young girl then skids to a halt, in front of her was Weiss, Ruby's eyes slowly met Weiss'. The white themed girl turns on her heel and walks the opposite direction of Ruby.

Ruby: "Wait! Where are you going?! We're supposed to be teammates…"

Before the red themed girl knew it…

Weiss: "By no means does this make us friends." she said, coming back as she pulls on Ruby's hood.

Ruby: "You came back!" she says overjoyed while still being pulled away.