Unfortunate News

I'm dropping this story, let's get that out the way first.

While some of you may, keyword may, be saddened by this sudden update after, I believe, 8-9 months of silence it is mostly due to motivation and depression, though that in of itself is a personal issue so I won't go any further.

Yes, sad day indeed. Or happy day if any of you hoped this story ended.

However I do want to let you in on what could've been, what direction I would've wanted this to go and why some things are as is. That is, if you want to.

----------

1. The Reader(You) as Undertaker was only in mind because he was a Scythe user, obviously.

-I wanted to have a little theme going with scythes because of Ruby, Qrow, Maria, and possibly Summer if anything gets confirmed and if I still had the patience for the series.

-Additionally, I would've had you morally grey.

2. His semblance, which it would've been revealed to be named "Relinquish". The "Relinquish" semblance is always active and is consistently siphoning the semblances from Huntsmen and Hunteresses who've recently passed or before his birth, the downside is reliving their final moments.

Semblances:
- Copycat [Copies one semblance at a time]
- Siren [Singing causes affects user wants to occur to those that hear it, including user himself]
- Glyphs [Schnee specialty, powerful due to semblance inheritance]
- Metal Skin [Revealed during fight with Cinder]
- Good Fortune
- Polarity
- Aura Vines
- Petal Burst [Possible reveal if Summer had this semblance]
- Steal [Marcus Black's semblance]
Just to name a few.

3. "Final Breath", your scythe would've comprised of the staff, which is used mostly during your time in Beacon as both teacher and student, and the double-bladed curved sword would've been able to split, transforming into a bow.

-The weapons inspiration was a combination of both the Burial Blade [Best weapon, fight me] and Simon's Bow Blade into this beauty. Upgrades in season 7 would've been possible if you retrieved Adam's weapon.

4. After Blake leaves, revealing she's a Faunus, you slap Weiss across her cheek. This happened because Weiss didn't set aside her differences to Faunus when you told basically a majority of students.

-This leads to you chasing after Blake, where you encounter Sun with her. There would've been a scene with the three of you at the cafe upper level with you drinking Darjeeling tea.

5. During Season 2, as you come across Cinder, knowing full well who she is you don't do anything.

-You would've stayed neutral, as she has something you want from her and that is lips sealed.

-During the fight scene with Roman as Neo arrives, you finally get to use the curved sword in bow mode, firing three arrows at both Roman and Neo. They can't pinpoint you and didn't want to risk getting shot so the two quickly leave, leaving your team confused on where the shots came from.

6. At the End of Season 2, during the Grimm attack in Vale, Ruby would've been the first to know your identity.

-The "how did she found out" is, with plot convenience, she remembers a photo back home of a familiar heterochromic boy holding baby Ruby with Yang sitting beside him, smiling.