3

As (Y/n) conversed with the sisters, the Bullhead lands perfectly allowing students to exit the hovercraft with no complications. A young man with blonde hair rushed out and stopped in front of the nearest trash can closest to the Bullhead before having to empty his stomach of its contents.

(Y/n) walked beside both Yang and Ruby before the two sisters stopped to admire Beacon from where they stood.

Yang: "The view from Vale's got nothing on this." she says, crossing her arms.

(Y/n): "I see no difference between the views from Vale or here." he stated, facing Yang.

Yang: "I-I guess. Hehe..." she said, lightly scratching her cheek, "H-Hey about earlier, can we agree that convo never happened?"

(Y/n): "You mean the interrogation from earlier?" he asked, tilting his head a bit causing his hat to shift a bit. Yang groans lightly before having to nod. "If you're worried I will be giving you some sort of detention then don't worry."

Yang: "Really?! Oh, Thank God!" she exhales loudly, almost as if she was holding her breath.

(Y/n): "However, when I'm teaching you please do not expect me to go easy on you. Understood?" he stated, shifting his hat back in place.

Yang: "U-Understood." she says, sounding defeated.

Ruby: "Ooh! Ooh! Sis!" she began, waving her finger around as she pointed at various student's weapons. "That kid has a collapsible staff! And she's got a fire sword!" she was about to walk away before Yang pulled her by her hood. "Ow, ow..."

Yang: "Easy there, little sister. They're just weapons." she lets go of the hood.

Ruby: "Just weapons? They're an extension of ourselves. They're a part of us!. They're so cool!"

Yang: "Well why can't you swoon over your own weapon? Aren't you happy with it?" she asks.

Taking her scythe out in full display, Ruby hugs her weapon,

Ruby: "Of course I'm happy with Crescent Rose. I just really like seeing new ones. It's like meeting new people, but better."

Yang grabs hold of Ruby's hood again and pulls it over Ruby's eyes.

Yang: "Ruby, come on, why don't you go try and make some friends of your own?"

Ruby: "But why would I need friends when I have you?" she asks.

Yang: "Well... Actuallymyfriendsareheregottagocatchup.Lookafterherformebye." she says as her friends come from nowhere and begin to make haste, leaving Ruby and (Y/n) in the dust.

Ruby: "Wait! Where are you going? Are we supposed to go to our dorms? ...Do we even have dorms? I don't know what I'm doing..." she said, dizzy from the spinning before falling onto someone's luggages. (Y/n) simply watched as he stifled with his hand close to his lips before shaking his head horizontally.

(Y/n): "Oh Dear." he offered his hand to the young girl, who accepted it and was lifted back onto her feet.

?????: "What are you doing?" a young lady, with hair as white as snow, exclaimed which startled Ruby.

Ruby: "Uh... Sorry." she says,

?????: "Sorry? Do you have any idea of the damage you could've caused?"

Ruby: "Uhh..." she quickly went to pick up a luggage, fumbling a bit.

?????: "Give me that!" yanking the luggage from the young girl's hands, opening it to reveal its contents being Dust, "This is Dust, mined and purified from the Schnee Quarry."