7

"Hmm?"

The (H/c)-haired male views his surroundings to a sound he thought he heard, the Beowolf's corpse slowly disappears with black smoke emitting from it as (Y/n) puts his weapon's other half away into his coat,

(Y/n): "Must be my imagination." he says, retrieving his folded staff before noticing a giant black feather descending in his view.

[Elsewhere - Emerald Forest]

Just as she's about to hit the ground panicking, Jaune comes flying through the air and crashes into Ruby, knocking her off course and sending them both into a tree. Ruby is in a daze by the rough landing.

Ruby: "Oohhhh... What was that?" she asks, shaking her head as her dizziness fades away.

Jaune: "Ahem!" he begins, getting Ruby's attention, "Hey, Ruby..."

Blake: "Did your sister just fall from the sky?" asked the bow wearing female.

Yang: "I..."

Before she can continue, several crashing noises are heard in the forest ahead of them, and an Ursa comes out, claws swiping and it crashes to the ground, dead, depositing its rider.

Nora: "Yeee-Haaaw!" rolling off of the creature's back and gets to her feet, "Awwww... It's broken." she observes the carcass as Ren comes up behind her, panting.

Ren: "Nora. Please... Don't ever do that again." he says.

Noticing that his partner has run off again, Ren begins looking around frantically. Nora, now at the temple, stares at a rook chess piece before her.

Nora: "Oooohh..." suddenly grabbing it, she dances around and sings, "I'm queen of the castle! I'm queen of the castle!"

Ren: "Nora!" he shouted, causing Nora to stop dancing and turned to him.

Nora: "Coming, Ren!" she says, cutely saluting to Ren before skipping over to him.

Blake: "Did that girl just ride on an Ursa?"

Yang: "I..."

Getting interrupted once more as a screech is heard, and Pyrrha comes into view as a Death Stalker is seen in pursuit of her. Uprooting entire trees in its chase after her, Pyrrha narrowly dodges its giant claws and keeps on running.

Pyrrha: "Jaune!"

Jaune: "Pyrrha!"

Standing up to her feet on the branch, she takes notice of the giant scorpion below. She starts running off the branch and lands on the ground with a roll.

Jaune: "Ruby!" he whined to her as he is upside-down on a branch.

Yang: "Ruby!" she exclaimed just as her little sister landed.

Ruby: "Yang!" she exclaimed happily, raising her arms as if to give her older sister a hug.

Nora: "Nora!" she exclaimed, getting in between the two sisters.

Blake: "Did she just run all the way here with a Death Stalker on her tail?" she asks as the scorpion Grimm continued to chase Pyrrha.

Yang: "I can't take it anymore! Can everyone just chill out for two seconds before something crazy happens again?!" she shouted before calming down after exactly two seconds.

Ruby: "Umm... Yang?" she said, tugging on Yang's sleeve and points upward.

From up above them, Weiss is revealed to be hanging on a talon the size of her entire body by a Nevermore.