9

In the room of Team RWBY, Weiss is sleeping soundly in her bed. Her eyes flutter open and she stretches her arms above herself, yawning.

Ruby, dressed in her strangely-colored school uniform, creeps up on her side and suddenly blows a whistle, causing Weiss to fall off the bed.

Ruby: "Good morning, team RWBY!" she exclaimed.

Weiss: "What in the world is wrong with you?" she said whilst on the floor.

Ignoring the question, Ruby continued,

Ruby: "Now that you're awake, we can officially begin our first order of business."

Weiss: "Excuse me?" she began getting up from the floor and dusted herself off.

Yang Xiao Long: "Decorating!" she exclaimed, holding a collection of objects.

Weiss: "What?!"

Blake: "We still have to unpack." she said, lifting her suitcase which causes the contents to spill out, "And clean."

Weiss doesn't seem enthusiastic about the idea, especially when Ruby knocks her back again with the blow of her whistle.

Ruby: "Alright! Weiss, Blake, Yang, Mr. (L/n), and their fearless leader Ruby have begun their first mission!" she said raising a fist before looking around her, "Where's Mr. (L/n)?"

Blake and Yang both gave a shrug to Ruby. Ruby turned to Weiss,

Weiss: "Don't even ask, I don't know nor do I care." she said, about to get dressed into her Beacon uniform.

Yang begins placing a poster of six guys in various poses named "THE ACHIEVE MEN" on her part of the room.

Weiss positions the painting of the Forever Fall forest to perfection and walks away.

Blake is busy putting away her books on the shelves, before picking up a copy of Ninjas of Love, her eyes widen as she warily looks around before putting it back.

Ruby positioned Crescent Rose at an exact angle against the curtains so she can perfectly slash a diagonal portion off, for some odd reason.

The girls, now finished with decorating their room, are admiring their handiwork... but with one problem. The beds are crammed together in the center of the floor.

Weiss: "This isn't going to work."

Blake: "It is a bit cramped."

Yang: "Maybe we should ditch some of our stuff..."

Ruby: "Or we could ditch the beds... and replace them with bunk beds!"

Weiss: "Umm... that sounds incredibly dangerous."

Yang: "And super-awesome!"

Blake: "It does seem efficient."

Weiss: "Well, we should put it to a vote!"

Ruby: "I think we just did."

Blake gave a thumbs up to the idea. Yang makes a double-rocker gesture. Weiss angrily curls her fists at her side and sticks her tongue out, clearly disagreeing with the idea.

Now decided, the four rushed to the bed pile and began arranging the beds in their image.

Ruby: "Objective Complete!"

Weiss' bed is simply on the ground next to her art and luggage.

Blake's bed is next to her books, which are used to raise Yang's bed over it by placing the novels on the posts.