PaRt 12 - Outer Banks

Maybe you regretted saying that, will you change your mind?
_________________________
Maybe you did regret it?
He looked pissed as soon as you said that, did you just ruin your friendship with John b?

Over looking his facial expressions and his tone all he did was stand there for a total of ten seconds before something you never thought would have happened.
Did he just kiss you?

*wait wait show me the scene again*

He came full speed grabbing your face with his two large hands hehe handy for some things, but he didn't kiss you? He came right close to your face. Feeling his hot breath against your now wet lips, just to tell you that.....

"Sarah is not my gf, oh please have I not told you about the hidden treasure? She is the right tool to lead me to it!" John B stated.

He pushed your face away before grabbing the sweater charging out of your window in the blink of an eye.
Did that just happen, did he just say that?

You had never considered Sarah as a friend, sure I might feel the slightest sadness to her,  John B is one stupid boy. DOES HE EVEN KNOW YOU LIKE HIM?

oh boy, things had gotten hectic from here. John B wouldn't budge from your brain it's like he super glued himself inside. You soon texted JJ To see if he wanted to hang out.

"Oh no sorry, I ermmm kinda have a date with this super hot chic" JJ soon texted back.

Well there goes your afternoon. No friend time, absolutely no John B but Sarah came across your mind once again. Maybe you should dress like her. You have some spare money lying around why not get new clothes. Then maybe John B might consider dating you.

He has a weird taste he does, i thought he liked me? But then again he goes for the rich wealthy girls. You wish John B well before packing a bag?

______________________________

Word count: 333

Sorry for the very late update, I know this is crap right now, but if you would like another chapter let me know?